Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: Archive: Flying this Weekend...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a bit mixed on top of the hill. Damp is definitely the word, with possible small hale predicted over night...
No measurable rainfall to report on the opposite side of McCoy, until now at least.
I am Heading Down Now To Mcoy will Post Conditions when I get There.

Steve
Field is dry and sky clear, there is some wind about , not sure if it. will get stronger.

Steve
I'm coming, I'm coming...
Since nobody has said anything yet, I am compelled to ask the question.

Is anybody flying tomorrow?

Since the climatic conditions look favourable and the kids do not come home before 4.00 I thought that it would be a pity to waste the morning waiting and looking at the planes hanging from the wall!!

BiggrinBiggrin
(01-09-2012, 06:24 PM)stuka Wrote: [ -> ]Since nobody has said anything yet, I am compelled to ask the question.

Is anybody flying tomorrow?

Since the climatic conditions look favourable and the kids do not come home before 4.00 I thought that it would be a pity to waste the morning waiting and looking at the planes hanging from the wall!!

BiggrinBiggrin

I planning to Head Down Again Tommorow Morning for a few Hours, will post when Leaving and report conditions when i get there, Like i did Today.

I think there is a couple others planning to come down as well.

Steve Smile

Edit - Sorry Ben i ran out of Time to help with your new T28 But i had to leave to run a few Errands between flying Today.
If Yo are down Tommorow i'm more than Happy to Help Out.
(01-09-2012, 06:35 PM)samste Wrote: [ -> ]Edit - Sorry Ben i ran out of Time to help with your new T28 But i had to leave to run a few Errands between flying Today.
If Yo are down Tommorow i'm more than Happy to Help Out.

Its ok I left early as the wind was not looking good. As much as I badly want to get the plane up in the air, Im not excited about the thought of taking a brand new plane home in pieces first go from being too anxious to fly in bad conditions.

I will try to get there tomorrow for some flying time.
(01-09-2012, 06:24 PM)stuka Wrote: [ -> ]Is anybody flying tomorrow?

Sure thing Victor - got the charger very busy at the moment!
See you there,
S
I will be there tomorrow as well. My son Dean is coming for a look-see for the first time, hopefully my younger son Neil as well. For all you dads out there, whether you are flying or not, happy father's day.
(01-09-2012, 10:23 PM)smuzz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2012, 06:24 PM)stuka Wrote: [ -> ]Is anybody flying tomorrow?

Sure thing Victor - got the charger very busy at the moment!
See you there,
S

On my way soon!!
I am Heading down Now, Conditions Look Great Today Smile

Happy Fathers Day To All

Steve Smile

I won't be at the field this weekend have a great time all !!
I hope the weather turns out really nice for everyone flying

I hope to get down there wednesday afternoon for a late evening fly if everything goes to plan ;D
I won't be about either, got stuffs happening on saturday and in reality, I know I won't be up in time before work on sunday.

Have fun peeps.
Sorry Guys,
Working Saturday, Hoping Sunday will be good to Go.

Steve Smile
(07-09-2012, 07:20 AM)samste Wrote: [ -> ]... Hoping Sunday will be good to Go.

Good call mate - Sunday looks better by the weather forecast too!
If anyone is interested, there will be a famous actor being filmed at out field this morning from around 8:30 am.

If anyone is NOT interested, his name is Rob B. Smile
Heres Hoping Tommorow will Be a Great Day for Flying Biggrin

Steve Smile
Probably will... I am at work.
Not flying this weekend, am taking my boat away to Culburra Beach for a fishing weekend. Good luck guys for what appears to be perfect flying conditions.
Hoping to fly Sunday - will be my last day of play before 10 weeks of uni.
Field is mowed and ready for action. See you all bright and early tomorrow.
Gazz
(14-09-2012, 07:09 PM)gbanger Wrote: [ -> ]Field is mowed and ready for action.
Thanks for doing it Gazz - good man!
No problem...I must be getting old (Like you Steve) I mowed the runway, Taxiway and then took the top off the area between the heli area, runway and taxiway because it was getting a little feral, it was actually bordering on being out of control again, and I'm stuffed this evening, even my wrists are aching, although I did have a busy day at work before hand, anyway, it's all good. I hope to get the new Sukhoi finished tonight for maiden tomorrow.
Gazz
Good Stuff Gazz, Thanks for Mowing.

I will be down Tommorow, later in the morning Though.

Steve Smile

I'm hoping to get there 9 - 9:30
Same... Got to maiden the Piper and the Waco, so an optimum time to complete the "must show ability to trim a model in flight" portion of my Bronze Leet
(14-09-2012, 07:09 PM)gbanger Wrote: [ -> ]Field is mowed and ready for action. See you all bright and early tomorrow.
Gazz

Thanks Gazz. Any chance you will fly Sunday. If yes I'll bring the supertucano for maiden.
If I do fly Sunday it will only be for an hour or 2, I didn't quite get my new Sukhoi 50 finished so I might drop by the field tomorrow for a quick flight.
[attachment=2920]Great days flying again today.
Here is Kev with the latest gear.
srl
Looks like a man with serious electrical issues!