Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: Archive: Flying this Weekend...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am also planning to be there. Probably getting there around 10.30.
Hi Guys,
I don't intend on being down at the field until around 10-30am tomorrow, so I hope someone is available to open up the gates earlier if needed.

See you then, Chris M. Smile Smile Smile
Planning to mow sometime tomorrow
(21-10-2011, 06:51 PM)dwils Wrote: [ -> ]Planning to mow sometime tomorrow

Heh Darren are you Mowing with The Field Layout Changes ?

Steve
Thanks Chris
I will be at the field from 8 am tomorrow.
Just a reminder to all members that flying any aircraft (even quite ones) is not allowed until 8.30 on Saturdays and 9.00 on Sundays.
Just a heads up to all our members, there have been a few incidents. near misses and a too many flight safety issues in the last few weeks, fly safely and fly with consideration for all your fellow members, make flight line calls clear and with a loud voice. If you dont get a response say it again and say it louder. Make sure you are aware of the current circuits being flow and join in.
Move to the pilots box and clear the runway immediately after take off.
If you are not sure of our general flight rules ask a committee member to enlighten you.
Remeber, safe flying is everyones responsibility. I dont want to tap you on the shoulder but if you are doing the wrong thing...... expect one.
HAVE A NICE DAY :-)
Steve,
Don't think Darren is aware of the proposed field layout changes yet.

Sadly I won't be there tomorrow unless it's later in the afternoon
I have some domestic duties to attend to in the morning

But I hope to be there on Sunday Smile
(21-10-2011, 09:09 PM)paulj Wrote: [ -> ]Steve,

Yes he is, but can't act on them, we need a slasher or some council cooperation
(21-10-2011, 10:49 PM)kizza42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-10-2011, 09:09 PM)paulj Wrote: [ -> ]Steve,

Yes he is, but can't act on them, we need a slasher or some council cooperation

What are the layout changes??
We've decided to only mow our logo into the field from now on for more brand recognition, all pilots will now need to negotiate a few letters on takeoff and landing, I don't anticipate too many issues:

[attachment=1707]
lol Lol

I Can see That Mr T in the middle of runway is going to Give me Grief
Sorry guys no flying for me this weekend.
I have Ryan overnight tonight and don't want to leave him
at home tomorrow. He is not too keen on the idea of going
down to the field and that's ok with me.
It looks like it's going to be pretty hot anyway.
I will be opening up the field from 8.30 tomorrow morning but will ony be there till 10.30
Gazz
Gazz, did you take the hotliner for a spin? I was waiting for a flight but noticed you got stuck supervising a flight with a thermaling large foamie.
Yes I did mate, took the beastie up twice.
Some photo's from today Smile
(23-10-2011, 01:51 PM)omuzz95 Wrote: [ -> ]Some photo's from today Smile

John, how does he Stinger fly? I have one coming this week.
Are you flying with 3 or 4 cells?
Flying this weekend isn't looking Promising with all the drizzle we have had this week and its coming down again now.

Steve
I recon you are on the money there Steve, Looks like a trip to area 51.
Sat is out for me again Frown
Hope Sunday turns out ok as so far I haven't
had a chance to try area 51.
Thats a shame Paul, You would really love the massive approaches, lets hope the weather is kind.
Gazz
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I will not again be available this weekend.

Hoping next weekend will be a goer.

Fly safe & have fun.

Ingo
I have to work tomorrow morning for a few hours. So I might not be able to open up until after 9. Just depends on how long it takes.
I would say that Area 51 will probably be the go for tomorrow, considering Steves field report from yesterday evening
I have the lock and key for Area 51. Might have to drop if off to Dave.
Gazz
I can be available to open up Tommorow Prcac if Field Condition is Flyable, Unfortunately did not get a chance to have a look at the Field conditions, but i Think it won't be too good like you said from steves yesterday report.
Alternately can help out opening up Area 51 If need be.

Steve

Gazz,

If you drop off the lock and chain for Area 51, I will open up tomorrow at 8am. You can either drop off this evening or tomorrow morning early. Just leave key and chain locked to the cast iron seat on my front verandah. Easy peasy.

Dave
Thanks Dave
Done deal..... on my way!
I won't be there......again.......sniff.
Can't make it this weekend either - but maybe some Phoenix action again tomorrow evening might have to factored in!
I am going to Head up To Area 51 Tommorow as i assume the Field will be Too wet From Steve M Report Yesterday evening.

Steve
Gazz dropped in the key and chain. I'll be opening at Area 51 around 8.00-8.15am tomorrow morning.