Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Sticky: Flying this Week/Weekend 2022...

Another great weekend of flying with perfect weather both Saturday and Sunday  Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Hi Guys, I would like to go to the club next Thursday 15.

I paid my membership long time ago and I still don't have the access code.

Do you know who could help me with this?

(08-08-2019, 10:43 AM)Gabino_Huerta Wrote:  Hi Guys, I would like to go to the club next Thursday 15.

Hi,

I will contact a committe to find out about your Membership and once confirmed you will get access to club members forum with all the details you'll need for access, Flying days etc.

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(08-08-2019, 10:43 AM)Gabino_Huerta Wrote:  Hi Guys, I would like to go to the club next Thursday 15.

Hello Gabino, yes I see that you are a paid up member. Do you have access to the complete forum or just the public side of the forum, because the gate code is in the Members area of the forum in the first post under Club member Gate Code and PRCAC Constitution.
If you do not have access to that part yet, let me know and I'll PM the code to you.

Regards Todd

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

According to the forecast for tomorrow, only the insane would fly with the winds to be 30-45 kph.......

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

(09-08-2019, 01:38 AM)Busboy Wrote:  

Hello Gabino, yes I see that you are a paid up member. Do you have access to the complete forum or just the public side of the forum, because the gate code is in the Members area of the forum in the first post under Club member Gate Code and PRCAC Constitution.
If you do not have access to that part yet, let me know and I'll PM the code to you.

Regards Todd
I still don't have access to the complete Forum, if you could send me the code that would be great.

(11-08-2019, 06:39 AM)Gabino_Huerta Wrote:  

Regards Todd
I still don't have access to the complete Forum, if you could send me the code that would be great.

You Have Access Now to Club Members Forum  Smile

(11-08-2019, 10:10 AM)samste Wrote:  
(11-08-2019, 06:39 AM)Gabino_Huerta Wrote:  

Regards Todd

You Have Access Now to Club Members Forum  Smile
Thank you very much I'll be there on Thursday

Looks like a nice Day Today, Hoping to be done for a couple of hours to maiden the Meteor and Hotliner  and get some T28 flying Smile

As an FYI the micro cam I was using on my B-25 today was

https://www.banggood.com/CM275T-5_8G-25m...mds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Cheers,

Andrew

(24-08-2019, 11:17 PM)Rossy Wrote:  As an FYI the micro cam I was using on my B-25 today was

https://www.banggood.com/CM275T-5_8G-25m...mds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, i went on Bangood and ordered one for a spare as i found my fpv bits and pieces box that i used for my jyu Drone

Predicted Windy Weekend with strong gusts, but a nice clear sky

https://wind.willyweather.com.au/nsw/gre...hills.html

But it may not be as bad as they Predict as actual is a lot less

Steve

Today Wind looks the same as yesterday, not Nice Flying weather.
Next weekend wind forecast looks Good with little breeze and also i think the Bbq is on as well So Its a Win Win Next Weekend.

But if you do fly Today

Ha ha Thats Magic and yes its Kite weather  Biggrin

Busboy video clip, What wind

I like the end with the vertical landing  Smile

I don't think ground effect is anywhere around that day....lol

Looking good for a BBQ tomorrow, so bring your gold coins for a donation....
See you all there for a slightly windy day of flying....

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning at the BBQ!

So Whos Flying This Weekend,  Saturday ?  Sunday ?

Looks like rain tomorrow but hopefully try for Sunday and/or Monday.

(04-10-2019, 07:50 PM)samste Wrote:  So Whos Flying This Weekend,  Saturday ?  Sunday ?
Sunday..

(05-10-2019, 11:12 PM)Rossy Wrote:  
(04-10-2019, 07:50 PM)samste Wrote:  So Whos Flying This Weekend,  Saturday ?  Sunday ?
Sunday..

Today is starting to look more promising but with a bit of wind strengthening, i  might head down at midday for a bit of a fly.

Going By weather,  Tommorow should be a Nice Day to Fly low wind and sunshine

(06-10-2019, 10:40 AM)samste Wrote:  
(05-10-2019, 11:12 PM)Rossy Wrote:  
Sunday..

Today is starting to look more promising but with a bit of wind strengthening, i  might head down at midday for a bit of a fly.

Going By weather,  Tommorow should be a Nice Day to Fly low wind and sunshine

Charging Lipos  Smile

I am going now

Looks like tomorrow is going to be to wet for flying )-:

(11-10-2019, 08:30 AM)Busboy Wrote:  Looks like tomorrow is going to be to wet for flying )-:

I Think you May be Right.
 Lets hope not too much rain On Satuday so Sunday may be Still Ok For Members to Fly.

Steve

Gentlemen,

Call out and reminder to all members about this Saturday. Looking for a big turnout with a big day planned.

We’ll be doing Bushcare activities from 8 to 11, flying from 11 to 12 and running a BBQ and fly from 12 onwards.  The more the merrier.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Regards,

Jason B

Thank you to everyone who turned up yesterday for Bush Care and a BBQ. There was some flying done until the wind picked up and Andrew showed us his flying skills with both gyro-copters and walked away knowing he can fly them again with just a minor repair to one of them after the motor decided it wanted to go out on its own from its mount....