Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Rc Plane Hangar Gallery, Show Off Your Fleet

Here is my hanger of planes.
Left to right is; HK Sbach, PA Mini katana, E-Flite P-51, Parkzone S.E.5.A, HK Ryan STA.

Finally got myself a hangar or should I say a hanger

Now I can walk into the 4th bedroom without stepping over planes to select the planes for the day's flying. Planes are hanging by the wheels hooked over 3 x 1.2m dowel rails spaced 100mm from the wall.

Who knew you had so many planes, we only ever saw 3 of them. Well done Wayne, hope you're enjoying life in the South. Myself and David (from Canberra) are hoping to get down your way in April sometime, I'll give you a call when I get more details. Take care mate.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Thanks Chris, life is good, get my forehead stitches out tomorrow. Don't know how I found time to work before.
Please be sure to drop in when you venture to God's country & your welcome to bunk in overnight if needed.

Agree... I notice you've got the same little PC9 I have, that I am current wrestling with to get flying straight Frown ... nice and tidy Wayne!

Looks good Wayne!!

Did that covering Iron get there OK?

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

The South will rise again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.jpg Trojan.jpg Size: 8.92 KB  Downloads: 72

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.