Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Rc Plane Hangar Gallery, Show Off Your Fleet

More planes

are you single - yet chook ? a bloke with this many planes is either single or soon to be . LOL

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

(27-04-2013, 12:01 AM)wingtipper Wrote:  are you single - yet chook ? a bloke with this many planes is either single or soon to be . LOL

LOL yeah im single I will get married when I find a woman that flys
the ironing board
nice flying

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

new sky-raider ready to fly
new 3d plane
Icon_twistedcant stop buying planes

Adam, you have too many toys. You need to go out and get a hobby. Smile

3 Useless things for a Pilot:
Air above you, Air in the tanks, Runway behind you.

EFLIGHT Blade 400, Inside a Jet Ranger Fuse
HK 500GT, Inside an EC-135 Fuse
ALIGN Trex 600
Durafly Spitfire
DX6i
Blade MCPx
Mavic  2 Pro

(02-05-2013, 03:01 PM)brotherblonde Wrote:  Adam, you have too many toys. You need to go out and get a hobby. Smile

HAHAHA cant wait too fly all these (more planes on the way) I LOVE IT P.S thanks HK

Good stuff!!
I whish they would hurry up and get a few more RareBears on stock!!

I wouldn't mind a nice new fresh unpainted one. My oldest one is getting a little shabby looking but it still flies well

What fun fighters have you got on the way ???

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

(03-05-2013, 11:02 AM)secant0give Wrote:  Good stuff!!
I whish they would hurry up and get a few more RareBears on stock!!

I wouldn't mind a nice new fresh unpainted one. My oldest one is getting a little shabby looking but it still flies well

What fun fighters have you got on the way ???

NO funfighters but a new pink stinger arrived today I have been thinking of trying this one !    
I like the look of this one tooThumbup    

Ian has a seafury from the fun fughter series, he flys it, but he didn't think it was much good for racing.

I like the glass racer I've thaught about getting one of those to put together my self but then I started building my own little Dynamites. They are quite similar in size.

It would certainly be quick with one of these
http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__2...ouse_.html a 4S 1300 pack and a 4.2 X 4.2 or a 4.75X4.75 prop.

When you get one flying it'd be great to set up the course and time it over ten laps Smile It would have to be a lot of fun racing with a few of these in the air at one time!!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

George's plane        

nice planes
        more members planes

Not actually one of mine but from a collection we visited yesterday    
This is one I've often thought about building a scale model of
Do you know what it is?

Jason, that's the Australian Jindivik pilotless drone. I think it flew out of Woomera many years ago.

3 Useless things for a Pilot:
Air above you, Air in the tanks, Runway behind you.

EFLIGHT Blade 400, Inside a Jet Ranger Fuse
HK 500GT, Inside an EC-135 Fuse
ALIGN Trex 600
Durafly Spitfire
DX6i
Blade MCPx
Mavic  2 Pro

Sure is BB,
There were over 500 of these produced and sold to other countries The project started in the 1950s I think and went for ages. A real piece of Australian aviation history

looks great in the sky craig
        nice planes

angry bird pilot

What very nice flying plane and sounds great too

Nice Photography There Chook !!

Hey chook are you happy with the large A1 bomber warbird

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

(16-07-2013, 04:05 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  Hey chook are you happy with the large A1 bomber warbird

yeah its good but its not the big one this one is 1100mm durafly model the landing gear is not the strongest but good to fly you can always fix the the landing gear and make it stronger but I rate it a 7out of 10

bixler 2 ,freewing spirit ,f4d 64mm edf ,mini swift , fw-109 ,[/size][/font]

P51 1700MM WINGSPAN WHAT A HOT LOOKING PLANE
        MEMBERS PLANES FROM THE WEEKEND

WHAT A GREAT PLANE
                Tounge BEAUTIFUL DAY

Nice Pics Chook!! Love the ones of the Yak 55 M !!

[attachment=4151][attachment=4150]

Hello all my son and I were at the field today 18th August and took some pictures of you guys flying.we hope you like the pictures.

Simon and Leon.

This Plane today Brings Back memorys in the air, Nice One Adam,

So Tempted to get mine out of the box and up in the air Biggrin

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Do it !! Do it !!

I had my girlfriend tell me I had to many planes. I have 7 and a drone.
After one went down Saturday and I said I wanted to replace it she cracked it.
Still replacing it by the way.
I'll get some pics of my collection and post them up.

By the way chook, awesome collection you have!