Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average

Archive: Flying this Weekend...

I'm trying to get there. I know Steve M Claudio Angus and Chris were talking bout that today. I believe they're all trying to get there at some stage.

Eflite Apprentice 15A
HK450 pro
Spektrum DX8

(24-03-2012, 05:38 PM)Skidz Wrote:  Yes, I will be flying there tomorrow as I am not going to Blacktown. I will be there around 9 (ish) until around 12 midday (ish).

Chrism, if you can please unlock the gates around 9 as I don't have a key.

No worries Dave.
See you at 9am

Chris M

I'll be going to Blacktown

I'm Going To Blacktown , I Think Steve M is Going Too and cannot Remember Jason I think Hes Going as well.

Steve

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(24-03-2012, 06:07 PM)gbanger Wrote:  Who is going out to Blacktown tomorrow.
I will probably go, but would like some company?

How bad? Enough to start offering lifts and plane transport? Smile

I'm planning to head to Blacktown.

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr>
<td>
<span title="No longer arboreally challenged!">Parkzone Stinson SR-10 </span>
Extra-300S EPP
<del>F-18 Blue Angels 64mm EDF</del>
<span title="Why won't it die?!">HK Mini Cessna EPO</span>
Spektrum DX6i - Mode 1</td>
<td valign=top>
Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro
E-Flite UMX BEAST
SRL Index
CloudsFly / AXN Floater
"2x6" basla/ply kit built glider
SBach 1000mm</td>
<td valign=top>
Skyartec Cessna 182 (small UAV)
UAV-168 (bigger UAV)
<span title="2nd-hand; rebuild on-hold">"BigBoy" Hugin (biggest UAV)</span>
<span title="For invading small countries">X-8 flying wing</span></td>
</tr></table>

You a funny Cladio !!!!
See you there.

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

Yes - Junior and I are going to Blacktown with our $15 for a fly.
We went to Wisemans' Ferry today and lobbed in on SRCS as visitors - very nice! They were just finishing a pilot's box when we arrived so Junior broke it in for them! Even with all the rain we've had and considering they're beside the river, their strip was perfect - large wide and flat with acres of space to be had in all directions ... what a luxury. We were so used to keeping in close that it took us a couple of flights to get comfortable with letting the Trojan have a bit more air.

Steve Murray

Sounds like a nice strip, and an amazing amount of space. I may have to go and check out their setup at some stage. Sounds like quite the place to run some very nice big planes

Eflite Apprentice 15A
HK450 pro
Spektrum DX8

Next time you deceide to head up there let me know and I will come with.
Thats trendy teenage talk for you old folk.
I will have my L39 finished in a few weeks, and it is gunna need some room.

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Yeh - OK Gazz, we missed out on their open day which you went to last November so it was a new deal for us. We made sure we did all the right things and signed the book, had the rules explained to us, etc. - don't want 'em to think we PRCAC dudes are cowboys Wink
It's quite a drive Jonathan, but if you've got a day free then it's good value.

Steve Murray

(24-03-2012, 08:35 PM)gbanger Wrote:  Next time you deceide to head up there let me know and I will come with.

Wait, so now you've gone from offering lifts to trying to scab one? Smile Jokes aside, I'd be interested in "coming with" on the next trip out to SRCS too.

BTW, special mention to Dave today - he turned up with a mower and (unlike the rest of us) without any aircraft. Thanks for the effort Dave.

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr>
<td>
<span title="No longer arboreally challenged!">Parkzone Stinson SR-10 </span>
Extra-300S EPP
<del>F-18 Blue Angels 64mm EDF</del>
<span title="Why won't it die?!">HK Mini Cessna EPO</span>
Spektrum DX6i - Mode 1</td>
<td valign=top>
Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro
E-Flite UMX BEAST
SRL Index
CloudsFly / AXN Floater
"2x6" basla/ply kit built glider
SBach 1000mm</td>
<td valign=top>
Skyartec Cessna 182 (small UAV)
UAV-168 (bigger UAV)
<span title="2nd-hand; rebuild on-hold">"BigBoy" Hugin (biggest UAV)</span>
<span title="For invading small countries">X-8 flying wing</span></td>
</tr></table>

SRCS . is that an ELECTRIC ONLY CLUB ?? . i'd be interested in going there to get the katana up on a buddy system , or even just let one of you guy take it up for me . sounds nice with all that space . we could have a big plane day there . but then again they might not appreciate a pack of flyers turning up
also . i'm lame , whats at blacktown and where . ? i know its in the news letter and i'll look if no one replies . i may just turn up with my son for a looksy .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

It's definitely not an electric only club Frank - they're happy to do the lot, including turbines.

We could go up there as a group, but it would probably be a good idea to email them first and see if they're cool with it. I know they're not accepting membership applications at the moment, so they must think they've got a crowd already.

Steve Murray

kev and I will be out at Blacktown around 9am tomorrow.

Jet Teng L39(Breitling)
Scratchbuilt F14 Tomcat(Pukin Dogs)
Vector X
Eflite F86 Sabre(Taz Tiger)
Qantas Airbus A380(Nancy-Bird Walton)
Boeing 737-800
ProEDF F16
Falcon 120(Gas Turbine)
Fly Fly F100 Super Sabre
Pheonix Tiger 6
VQ Models P61 Night Fighter
CY Models FW190

I Packing up car and heading down shortly.
planning to get just before 830

Prcac shirt ready Wink

Steve

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(24-03-2012, 10:05 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  SRCS . is that an ELECTRIC ONLY CLUB ?? . i'd be interested in going there to get the katana up on a buddy system , or even just let one of you guy take it up for me . sounds nice with all that space . we could have a big plane day there . but then again they might not appreciate a pack of flyers turning up
also . i'm lame , whats at blacktown and where . ? i know its in the news letter and i'll look if no one replies . i may just turn up with my son for a looksy .

You dont need a lot of room for the Katana Frank. PRCAC is plenty big enough. I will take you up on a buddy lead any time you like.
Gazz

PS I will be heading out to Blacktown about 8.30 -9.00

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

(24-03-2012, 06:28 PM)chrism Wrote:  
(24-03-2012, 05:38 PM)Skidz Wrote:  Yes, I will be flying there tomorrow as I am not going to Blacktown. I will be there around 9 (ish) until around 12 midday (ish).

Chrism, if you can please unlock the gates around 9 as I don't have a key.

No worries Dave.
See you at 9am

Chris M

Could be there slightly after

(25-03-2012, 07:31 AM)gbanger Wrote:  
(24-03-2012, 10:05 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  SRCS . is that an ELECTRIC ONLY CLUB ?? . i'd be interested in going there to get the katana up on a buddy system , or even just let one of you guy take it up for me . sounds nice with all that space . we could have a big plane day there . but then again they might not appreciate a pack of flyers turning up

You dont need a lot of room for the Katana Frank. PRCAC is plenty big enough. I will take you up on a buddy lead any time you like.
Gazz

PS I will be heading out to Blacktown about 8.30 -9.00

thanks for that garry . appreciate it .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

I might get a chance top head down the field for a short time this afternoon around 5 to 530ish

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Just heading down there now

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Still smiling after the flying this arvo jason . i got a rush from the stinger . for 94 bucks i might order another also . anyone who buys one , get the 3s 2200mah batteries . the 1800 mah are pushing it for 4 minutes .

Should be a great day Tommorow, looking forward to a big Prcac Turn Out,

Steve

yep hopefully be there tomorrow arvo , maiden the rebuilt KATANA S 50E. and my repaired stinger 64 .
buddy boxing of course .

Field is open and ready for flying,conditions good, fog cleared.
Steve

It's almost 3:30pm and the conditions are still perfect!
I'm going to sneak over there after I drop Junior off at work now and put some batteries through the Trojan while the Missus is having an afternoon nap - I'm supposed to be painting the family room. If she busts me, then "too bad", but we don't always see the weather being as accommodating as this!

Steve Murray

You are definitely Right Steve M.

The Weather has been absolutely Perfect Today, and many were Flying way past Lunch as i didn't even Leave to 2pm.

Field Conditions are great and Strip is Mowed low and fairly Dry except some areas which doesn't affect Runway. Plenty Of space for take off and Landing for all Planes.

I'm Trying to workout how i can get some more Fly Time Tommorow Morning as i have family do's after Lunch, while i check and charge all my Lipos and Revamp my p51 mustang Landing Gear with Stronger Struts.

SteveSmile

Heading Down For a Couple of Hours the Weather is Just too Good.

Steve Smile

I just want to say that the conditions at the field last weekend were perfect. The PRCAC Precision mowing team have done an absolutely awesome job getting the runway to where it is right now. Can't thank you all enough ThumbupThumbupThumbupThumbupThumbup

agree kizza, great work guys.
I appreciate all your efforts.

Jet Teng L39(Breitling)
Scratchbuilt F14 Tomcat(Pukin Dogs)
Vector X
Eflite F86 Sabre(Taz Tiger)
Qantas Airbus A380(Nancy-Bird Walton)
Boeing 737-800
ProEDF F16
Falcon 120(Gas Turbine)
Fly Fly F100 Super Sabre
Pheonix Tiger 6
VQ Models P61 Night Fighter
CY Models FW190

yes also agree it is awesome !

Jet Teng BAE Hawk 2010 Demo Team
Sapac Blue Arrows Hawk
ESM Texan II / 35cc Gasser
PRO-EDF Composite F16
HK 450 Heli
Seagull PC-9
Parkzone Habu
Falcon 120 (Prepping for Kingtech K100 turbine )
Spektrum DX6i

Thread Closed