Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lost & found

Somebody keeping Smuzz company at the field today left their fold up chair behind. I have brought it home with me & will bring it to the field next Saturday.

(11-08-2013, 05:31 PM)Flying fisho Wrote:  Somebody keeping Smuzz company at the field today left their fold up chair behind. I have brought it home with me & will bring it to the field next Saturday.

If its black then it could be mine, that makes 2 weeks in a row lol.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Beats storing it at home eh Chris Lol .
Was going to auction it off but by the time I noticed it didnt belong to anybody, there weren't enough people to get a reasonable bid.
Will start the bidding again next Saturday.

Hi Wayne, I think it might be mine. I was too eager to fly the heli after the meeting, I completely forgot it!!

Hi Wayne, checked my boot this morning and mine is there, must be someone elses.

No probs Frank, you can have first bid on Saturday

(12-08-2013, 05:21 PM)Flying fisho Wrote:  No probs Frank, you can have first bid on Saturday

Wayne, .
New Dx6i arrived by Courier today, asking or your help to set up on Weekend

Gentlemen, have a bungee-launch glider hanging up a tree next to Grace Brothers. If you look up from the box where we keep our fence stuff, etc. you'll see there hanging by its tail. I'll keep monitoring the situation in case it falls but otherwise.... just another bad luck incident.
my number in case you find it on the ground is 0418451156.
thanks

John Pellicano

Gentlemen,
with a bit of wind assistance, a friend of mine and myself we managed to retrieve the plane. Thanks to all anyway.

John Pellicano

Hi all,
Should someone manage to locate a P-38 in an 'unlikely location' please PM me.
Last seen 'ballistic', heading due east, at a significant rate of descent!!
I would like to re-use any surviving components...
Cheers,
Eamon

Spektrum DX6, DX7
Parkzone -T-28, Typhoon, Corsair, Wildcat, Bf-109G, P-51D Mustang
HK - Mosquito, Tiger Moth
FMS - Trojan, Tempest (micro)

ST - Cessna 182, Cessna 350
Multiplex - Easystar (stock)
Awesome - CA-13 Boomerang, Ju-87B Stuka
J-Power - AMX
E-Scale - WACO, P-47 Thunderbolt
AlfaModel - Ta-182 Huckebein (U/S)
Lanyu - Do335 Arrow
Eflite - Apprentice
'Maintain Thy Airspeed, Lest The Earth Rise Up And Smite Thee!'

(05-11-2013, 10:17 PM)moose Wrote:  Hi all,
Should someone manage to locate a P-38 in an 'unlikely location' please PM me.
Last seen 'ballistic', heading due east, at a significant rate of descent!!
I would like to re-use any surviving components...
Cheers,
Eamon

Hi Eamon
When did you loose that? Last week?

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

George,

Yep, Sunday.
She didn't turn final when I told her to. Kept her heading, stalled and spun in. I felt the loss. She was my third model...
Unfortunately, I did not get an accurate line to where she went down. Searching turned up nothing.

I wont be around this weekend, so I hope that if someone goes looking on roofs for that Bixler, they might see a P-38 too!!

...back to the shed.

Eamon

Spektrum DX6, DX7
Parkzone -T-28, Typhoon, Corsair, Wildcat, Bf-109G, P-51D Mustang
HK - Mosquito, Tiger Moth
FMS - Trojan, Tempest (micro)

ST - Cessna 182, Cessna 350
Multiplex - Easystar (stock)
Awesome - CA-13 Boomerang, Ju-87B Stuka
J-Power - AMX
E-Scale - WACO, P-47 Thunderbolt
AlfaModel - Ta-182 Huckebein (U/S)
Lanyu - Do335 Arrow
Eflite - Apprentice
'Maintain Thy Airspeed, Lest The Earth Rise Up And Smite Thee!'

(07-11-2013, 06:21 PM)moose Wrote:  I wont be around this weekend, so I hope that if someone goes looking on roofs for that Bixler, they might see a P-38 too!!

This post was a bit old - does anyone know if a search and rescue was attempted? (I'm very grateful if so) I'll be back from Amsterdam Wednesday and might bring down a ladder if not.

-Iain

(16-11-2013, 01:13 AM)iainwhyte Wrote:  
(07-11-2013, 06:21 PM)moose Wrote:  I wont be around this weekend, so I hope that if someone goes looking on roofs for that Bixler, they might see a P-38 too!!

This post was a bit old - does anyone know if a search and rescue was attempted? (I'm very grateful if so) I'll be back from Amsterdam Wednesday and might bring down a ladder if not.

-Iain

Hi Ian
I searched for it the other week with my FPV plane and glasses... nothing.. we might need a quad copter for a slower search.
Sorry so far... the wind has been blowing strong maybe it picked up off the roof...

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

Found 22-2-14. Aircraft badge -VH-ULM.

No plane bits sighted in my run over the wet area today but if anybody has lost drink cans and bits of white paper there's a few there.

Hi all,

I found a white Rarebear with red highlights and a plush esc, in the reeds on Saturday....I will keep it in my car and bring it out next weekend, if you want it sooner reply and I will make arrangements

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, thanks Andrew - I'm pretty sure that's Vu's machine, which disappeared without a trace on Saturday.

Steve Murray

The white and red Rarebear is now in the field box, battery in tin inside right hand fork tube. Soon there will be more jigsaw puzzles in the box than field gear.
Pete.

Hi all, some may recall I lost my 1400mm Spitfire in the reeds the other weekend. Tried to have a look but reeds were too thick.
If anyone with FPV is heading to the field on Sunday (19th Oct) I would appreciate them having a look see.

Lost 2 batteries Turnigy 1000mah 3S on Saturday 24th of long weekend, I think at the field because I can't find them at home.

Rx found at field weekend just gone.

G’day Gents,

I wanna make use of an old DSP I have stored away from years ago, but I need a 32-bit windows machine to be able to program it. Does anyone happen to have an old 32-bit PC hanging around in storage that I might be able to borrow, or come over and use?

The list of compatible systems can be found below, and the software I need to load can be downloaded via this page (my DSP is a 3sixty.2 model). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Windows XP Service Pack 2**
Windows 2000 Service Pack 3**
Windows Server 2003**
Windows 98 (& Second Edition)
Windows ME
Windows 7 64-bit  (running in XP SP2 compatibility mode)
Not Compatible with Windows Vista

** Operating System must be 32-bit (does not work on 64-bit systems)

Hi , Jason. I have an old PC in my spare bedroom not quite sure that will suit your I'm not quite sure which Windows operating system it has but it could be windows 98?,it's been sitting for at least 10 to 12 years???. If it will help you could come and have a look at.

(26-11-2019, 10:07 AM)BOB Wrote:  Hi , Jason. I have an old PC in my spare bedroom not quite sure that will suit your I'm not quite sure which Windows operating system it has but it could be windows 98?,it's been sitting for at least 10 to 12 years???. If it will help you could come and have a look at.

I’ll give you call to discuss.

Thanks Bob.

Anyone know where I can purchase a small and cheap rc boat? Just need something simple to have some fun on a residential small dam with a toddler, so I don’t wanna spend the earth. The only thing in the Hobby King Australia warehouse is an air boat that is too serious for the purpose, and even the little mini V hull boat costs over $200 to bring into the country at the moment because Hobby King International warehouse only offer FedEx priority on that item for some reason. Ultimate hobbies are too expensive, and Kmart/BigW/Target have nothing to suit. Couldn’t find anything that looked reasonable after 30 minutes on AliExpress, not sure where to check next. If anyone’s got any ideas please do let me know.

Check on RC Trader

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

Found, small diameter wing joiner/dihedral brace. now in flight box, top left hand end.

(10-01-2021, 08:17 PM)peterh Wrote:  Found, small diameter wing joiner/dihedral brace. now in flight box, top left hand end.
I think that's mine, I went to the field but couldn't find it