Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3D/CAD files for Planes (among other things)

Hey all i just thought i'd post up this site based on afew conversations i had at the field with kev.b and steve.m. i was over at my next door neighbours an hour ago when he came home pissed and started hurling rocks at my garage window when he saw the light on working on my funjet.. Biggrin

anyway he is a sign guy who has his own router cad table thingy and jumped on this site..
http://www.turbosquid.com/

and pulled up a cad file for a chipmunk and basically sent it through to his machine ready to cut out of this special dense foam stuff(i have sample to show you guys the material to see what we think about flight potential).. anyways ill show you down at field but check it out kev for the sort of cad files you were talking about the other week, just type planes into search field of that site and you will see.. anyways im going to be hungover if i dont go to bed i gotta get up early.. will explore this more when my neightbour and myslef are more sober Biggrin

Jet Teng BAE Hawk 2010 Demo Team
Sapac Blue Arrows Hawk
ESM Texan II / 35cc Gasser
PRO-EDF Composite F16
HK 450 Heli
Seagull PC-9
Parkzone Habu
Falcon 120 (Prepping for Kingtech K100 turbine )
Spektrum DX6i

Messages In This Thread
3D/CAD files for Planes (among other things) - by ~KevJ~ - 15-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Re: 3D/CAD files for Planes (among other things) - by Kedumba - 16-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Re: 3D/CAD files for Planes (among other things) - by ~KevJ~ - 16-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Re: 3D/CAD files for Planes (among other things) - by Kedumba - 16-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Re: 3D/CAD files for Planes (among other things) - by ~KevJ~ - 16-10-2009, 06:32 PM