Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RE: Christmas 2016 BBQ on Saturday the 17th 2 .

>Hi guys. What’s happening with the Christmas BBQ, I know Chris is been very sick and we can’t expect him to organise it but maybe some of us can help to organise it all we need is a barbecue and a few drinks a chance to meet all the members and chew the fat?. Bob<

>Hi guys. What’s happening with the Christmas BBQ, I know Chris is been very sick and we can’t expect him to organise it but maybe some of us can help to organise it all we need is a barbecue and a few drinks a chance to meet all the members and chew the fat?. Peter H <

Hi fellow members unfortunately the original post was put into members forum only but it’s been pointed out that many of the new members can’t access members only forum so I’m reposting on general what’s happening we were planning to have a barbecue on Saturday the 17th’s but whether may be against this but hopefully not anybody is interested please post here because we need a exactly numbers to cater and what will happen if the whether against us I will put our cancellation post up on Friday night.

Messages In This Thread