Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NEW VIPER ? OR NEW PANTHER ?

help me decide . they are both new releases , both 6s ,both have metal retracts and flaps viper 11 blade , panther 10 blade . viper is 90mm panther is 70mm they are both plug n fly . both epo , although the panther is skinned .

viper from pw - rc retail $389 + EMS delivery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDud_49QZKA

then we have the new release f9f panther from HK . prices not released yet flight vids not released yet .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClatBlzM3uw

what do you guys think .?

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Both are nice but very different and different power..
The viper flys very well from the videos I've seen.
If you really stuck..
Buy the one you already have lipos you can use.

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

I personally like the viper Jet. It just looks like it has a longer tail moment and a slipperier fuse and wing. I think it would be the better flier of the two.

Just depends what you like in the way of scale models I guess. My preference would allways be for the better flier.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci