Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who's going ? Nowra Pylon 29th 30th of June

What better way to end the Finantial year than a bit of RareBear Racing!!

Nowra Field is available to all classes, obviously there is no noise restrictions so there will be some Awsome fast IC machines to be seen flying.

Will SRL be tempted to shake the mothballs out of his F-400 for this one ????

If your thinking of going, post up here, you might be able catch a lift or car pool with someone.

New flyers are allways made most welcome, there will be a BBQ lunch and some great raceing too.

Practice on Saturday racing on Sunday. There may be some Racing on Saturday afternoon if there's a good turnout in numbers

The field at Nowra is Excellent, roomy and obsticle free with a Paved runway as well. It's a sensational field to fly at !!

Directions to Nowra are as follows:

Heading south on the Princes Highway about 120km from Sydney into Nowra. After crossing the Shoalhaven River Travel 2.6km and turn right into Kalandar Street. Travel west next to the cemetery for 350m to the roundabout and turn left into Albatross Road. Travel approx 1.7km to the entrance to the Greyhound Track on the left. Follow the signs in.

S34° 53.9635 E150° 35.1781

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Just have to check the roster . Pretty sure ill be there .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

I would have come with bells on, but that weekend is my wifes birthday so I will have to give this one a miss as well.... hopefully I can come to the next one!!!!!!

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

(05-06-2013, 06:21 PM)gbanger Wrote:  I would have come with bells on, but that weekend is my wifes birthday so I will have to give this one a miss as well.... hopefully I can come to the next one!!!!!!

The following one is at Pitt Town on the 3rd and 4th of Aug
Mark it on the calendar Gazz Smile

Hopefully the weather's good and I can get down the field on Sunday, Later in the afternoon I might set the pylons up for a bit of RareBear practice

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Nowra's getting closer. I'm Hopefull the weather will be good and am looking forward to some good racing, especially after the last event at Pitt Town was washed out on the Sunday.

The Plan is to leave Sydney early Satturday then get to the field at Nowra Mid morning for a bit flying, trimming and tuning before the BBQ lunch.

Here's a tast of what a good days racing is like to watch
This the high lights from Richmond last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feny3FEa9EA

This is the only video I took at Nowra, It's Jag with Towelly calling, flying against Claudio with SRL calling. Sadly the video is a bit dark but you can see by the very nice line he flys, Jag is certainly a hard man to beat!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1AGrX-mNh4

C'mon fella's we have give the Pitt Town Lads a bit of a hurry up, again!!

i cant make saturday . i'm either going to get there sat arvo and hit a motel , for an early start sunday , or leave early from home on sunday for an early start . the latter is looking better as im down 2 planes in the last 2 weeks along with being a member of 2 clubs with renewels underway . getting low in the stock side of things .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .