Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HOBBYKING PROMOTES THE RARE BEAR WORLD WIDE .

THEY mention how the craze started in NSW , and now it's traveling the world . watch this video and you might see some familiar faces LOL .
I was jaw dropped as i watched this new release video .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFJGA5FLyA8

http://www.hobbykingracing.com/air-racin...ear-class/

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

One thing I am curious about - in the package HK have, they include a 4S 850mAh battery - I was under the impression for some reason that the rules were for a 1000mAh - can someone confirm?

Radio: DX8, Mode 1
Blu-Baby (decided to go green and hug a tree, in repairs)
Parkzone T-28 Trojan (pilot looks asleep but plane ready to go)
E-Flite UMX Beast (Barrel roll you say? But I did 10 in a row while you were asking)
Parkzone T-28 Trojan Ultra-Micro (terrorising the local workplace in the name of more practice)
Parkzone Stryker Ultra-Micro (ready to take fingers off willing launchers)

i think you can go 1000mah if you want . but you have to modify the battery bay for it to fit . obviously the model will be heavier , but you may get that extra lap before it starts to fail . about rules though . i 'm not sure .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Every one in the NSW pylon competition uses the 1000 mah 4S nanos.
If you want to do a full 10 laps at flank speed and not cook your lipos then it's the only way to go!!
The Rules here say you can use these packs and everyone does.
The extra weight is negligible and it's the work of just a moment to deepen the battery bay with a Dremmel to make then fit in just nice.

In the NSW competition you can also fly any of the HK fun-fighter series it's not limited to the RareBear. It's just that they are thought to be the best suited and toughest of the fun-fighter airframes tested on the course so far.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci