Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WANTED - SPARE BEAR .

NO:1 rarebear is already suffering 2 repairs , as we are going to maitland next weekend . i would like to get hold of a spare bear . preferably the plane ARF KIT , as i have all the parts necessary ,
i RECALL A GUY SELLING THEM AT OUR PYLON DAY . I WOULD LIKE TO BUY ONE OFF HIM IF HE HAS ANY , OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER , MUST BE IN BOX UNUSED .
HK AUSTRALIA ARE ( OUT OF STOCK ) . ALSO NEED A COUPLE OF 5X5 APC PROPS .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

NIGEL WAS HIS NAME , SELLING SPARE BEARS WAS HIS GAME , anyone know where this guy is ? does he have any to sell

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

I think you mean Jeremy Randle - he's the pylon event organiser.

You can find his contqct details on the latest MAS newsletter that you should have gotten a couple days ago (e.g look for the Illawarra Pylon advertisement on page 35)

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr>
<td>
<span title="No longer arboreally challenged!">Parkzone Stinson SR-10 </span>
Extra-300S EPP
<del>F-18 Blue Angels 64mm EDF</del>
<span title="Why won't it die?!">HK Mini Cessna EPO</span>
Spektrum DX6i - Mode 1</td>
<td valign=top>
Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro
E-Flite UMX BEAST
SRL Index
CloudsFly / AXN Floater
"2x6" basla/ply kit built glider
SBach 1000mm</td>
<td valign=top>
Skyartec Cessna 182 (small UAV)
UAV-168 (bigger UAV)
<span title="2nd-hand; rebuild on-hold">"BigBoy" Hugin (biggest UAV)</span>
<span title="For invading small countries">X-8 flying wing</span></td>
</tr></table>

Thanks claudio . Cheers

well . they are in stock at the HK international warehouse for $51 . so i ordered one only as i could see stock is going down to 8 , now 7 . woul'dve loved to have ordered 2 , as 1 aint enough , but i spent $215 today with them stocking up , which includes $52 delivery , if i had added another rarebear it woul've been $71 for standard delivery . i had to stop somewhere . so whilst i wait and save some more , perhaps the aussie warehouse will stock them . lots of more goodies on order for the YAK 55M , and still need to save further for esc and motor + program box .

it's TAKEN me over a month to get my hands on 2 of them , from the international warehouse .
just letting anybody know that these rare bears are NOW IN STOCK AT THE HK AUSSIE WAREHOUSE. .

Tell me about it ???????
Hopefully they have a good stock this time

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci