Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SebArt Katana 30E ARF - HitH

Saw that HitH had a SebArt Katana today for sale - $230. They also had a EDF jet I didnt recognise for sale.

Radio: DX8, Mode 1
Blu-Baby (decided to go green and hug a tree, in repairs)
Parkzone T-28 Trojan (pilot looks asleep but plane ready to go)
E-Flite UMX Beast (Barrel roll you say? But I did 10 in a row while you were asking)
Parkzone T-28 Trojan Ultra-Micro (terrorising the local workplace in the name of more practice)
Parkzone Stryker Ultra-Micro (ready to take fingers off willing launchers)

Do they still have one of those thunder tiger Yak 54s in 45" span ?? Wingtipper said he saw one up there a week or so ago ?

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

I didnt go in that far (just to the counter nearest the door), but I didnt see one. The things I saw on special were the SebArt, an EDF jet that looked.... interesting, and some of the Parkzone UMX Hyper Taxis.

Radio: DX8, Mode 1
Blu-Baby (decided to go green and hug a tree, in repairs)
Parkzone T-28 Trojan (pilot looks asleep but plane ready to go)
E-Flite UMX Beast (Barrel roll you say? But I did 10 in a row while you were asking)
Parkzone T-28 Trojan Ultra-Micro (terrorising the local workplace in the name of more practice)
Parkzone Stryker Ultra-Micro (ready to take fingers off willing launchers)

had a fly of a Sebart 50 size Katana and was super impressed with everything about it, What a nice machine !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci