Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Indoor Flying Meeting

Here is a email from Dulce and Graham

Greetings Funsters

Apologies for the lack of communication. With a few things happening on the school grounds and holidays things have been a bit awkward. However – October 25 is the next available Wednesday night we can juggle around exam desks in the Multi Purpose Centre (MPC).

We will try and negotiate a date later in November, but the MPC is used or all exams in the school, which means exam desks are set up. We will work with them to try and get another date.

Thanks for your patience

Indoor to night. charging batteries now.
srl

Hi Funsters

Due to lots happening at the school this week with final year concerts, chapels, etc – there is no flying in the MPC this week at Kellyville.

We will endeavour to secure the MPC for next Wednesday, 15 December.

Best wishes – Graham

Greetings Funsters

The school has confirmed that the MPC is available for us to use on Wednesday, 13 December, for our final indoor flying for 2017, 7.30 pm until late.

Do hope you can all come for the final fly-in for 2017. Hard to believe the year is almost over. Fortunately, we are still able to use the Hills Adventist College MPC into 2018. We are grateful for this arrangement.

Best regards

Look forward to it Steve.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Indoor tonight!
srl

Just got this email from Grahan and Dulce

Hi Funsters

Happy New Year! We trust your year has started well.

School went back today so we were able to confirm that the hall is free for Wednesday, 7 February, for indoor flying.

MPC, Hills Adventist College, cnr Hezlett Road and Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville. 7.30 pm to late.

Kind regards

Graham Ferguson

0403 82 13 82

Greetings Funsters

Just a note to confirm that Indoor Flying will be on again, Wednesday, 7 March, 7.30 pm to late.

MPC Hills Adventist College

2-4 Gum Nut Close

North Kellyville

All welcome.

Kind regards

Greetings Funsters

We have had to renegotiate a date for April’s indoor flying. Please cancel 4 April and mark in 18 April. This is during the school holidays.

Venue – Multi Purpose Centre, Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville.

Parking – best entry is via the pedestrian gate just outside of the MPC. Please do not park to the right of the electricity substation as this is now a bus stop and fines apply. Angle parking is best. Although, some of the neighbours opposite are not cooperative with this space-saving concept.

Best wishes to you all

Graham

0403 82 12 82

9680 1250

Just got a email from Graham. Indoor is off for April.
Hopefully good weather for Marulan Friday.
Srl

Greetings Funsters

Since there was no indoor flying last month so we have secured two dates for May. May 16 and 23. Come for one or come for both!

MPC Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville. 7.30 pm to late. Best entry from Hezlett Road from the pedestrian gate near the electrical sub station box.

Perhaps we should invite this guy to come along to indoor to fly his chopper! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZKSDx7ZsY0

Kind regards

Graham

9680 1250

A reminder from Graham.

Just a reminder, all Funsters, that Indoor is on again tomorrow evening, 23 May, from 7.30 pm.

There will be 23 exam desks to move and replace.

Many thanks and best regards

Greetings Funsters

Due to a school function the Hills MPC is not available on 6 June. We have booked the MPC for the second Wednesday of June, 13th. Trust this will suit the majority of you so you can have a fun night.

We have also been advised that within the next month or so, the area outside the Hezlett Road pedestrian entry will become a bus stop which will mean we cannot park there. Access will then have to be via the main school car park off Gum Nut Close. It will mean you will have to carry your gear a little further. We will advise you when this takes place as we don’t want anyone to get booked! We will keep you informed. We are a bit disappointed to lose this access – but little we can do about it.

Best wishes

Dulce (for Graham)

I don't know if you would've got many there on the 6th anyway since that is the 1st game of the State of Origin...

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

I’ve got a handful of micro quads ready and a pile of lipos charged, and am planning on heading over to the Parramatta Seventh-day Adventist Church at 77 Hammers Road Northmead this evening. They host a weekly indoor flying meet each week, so I thought it worth checkin’ out. Starts at 7:30pm.

Greetings Funsters

My sincere apologies for this late notice – but Indoor is on TONIGHT! 7.30 to late.

Hills Adventist College MPC, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville. Entry to premises off Hezlett Road – TONIGHT.

We have been advised by the Hills Council that the access from Hezlett Road will be changed. They plan to relocate the bus stop to the front of the MPC facing Hezlett Road. We are not exactly sure what the ultimate outcome will be, but will keep you informed. The attached diagram is the current plans.

In the future, access will be available through the main school entry gates off Gum Nut Close.

Best regards

Dulce (for Graham)

0403 82 13 82

Hi guys. I have another indoor flying venue, it’s for micro quads only it’s at seven day adventures church hall 77 Hama Road Northmead. And it’s on a Tuesday night 730 to 9 every week, I visited last night and to say I was impressed is probably an understatement, they run quad racing micro style. They have set up gates in the hall itself and down the passageway, and I watched on a monitor as these micro quads through the gates in the hall
down passageway upstairs to the stage and then up some more stairs to office and then down again to the finish line very impressive.

(11-07-2018, 11:32 AM)BOB Wrote:  Hi guys. I have another indoor flying venue, it’s for micro quads only it’s at seven day adventures church hall 77 Hama Road Northmead. And it’s on a Tuesday night 730 to 9 every week, I visited last night and to say I was impressed is probably an understatement, they run quad racing micro style. They have set up gates in the hall itself and down the passageway, and I watched on a monitor as these micro quads through the gates in the hall
down passageway upstairs to the stage and then up some more stairs to office and then down again to the finish line very impressive.

Bob, is this the one that Jason attended last week?

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

(12-07-2018, 12:59 AM)Busboy Wrote:  
(11-07-2018, 11:32 AM)BOB Wrote:  Hi guys. I have another indoor flying venue, it’s for micro quads only it’s at seven day adventures church hall 77 Hama Road Northmead. And it’s on a Tuesday night 730 to 9 every week, I visited last night and to say I was impressed is probably an understatement, they run quad racing micro style. They have set up gates in the hall itself and down the passageway, and I watched on a monitor as these micro quads through the gates in the hall

Bob, is this the one that Jason attended last week?

Yep.

don't know?, I was meant to go last week but something else come up so I couldn't go.

Dulce and Graham Ferguson
Tue, Jul 24, 2:04 PM (7 days ago)
to

Greetings Funsters

What a fabulous day! We must be getting a warm airstream from England where it is 33 degrees today.

Just to advise that the Indoor Flying will be on Wednesday, 8 August, 7.30 to late. Hills Adventist College MPC.

PARKING ARRANGEMENTS HAVE CHANGED – Where you used to park is a now a long bus zone. To the right of the pedestrian gate there are approx. 5 angle parking spaces, note parking signs, but you can park in the main parking area off Gum Nut Close. The gates will be open.

Best wishes

Indoor tonight.

srl

Greetings Funsters

Firstly, sincere apologies about our last flying night when a group of musicians did not look at the right calendar and set themselves up for practice in the MPC. Graham was also deep into a project and forgot about it! And I, as his social secretary “failed miserably”! So, we apologise profusely for this. We heard that you entertained some folk as you took advantage of the carpark lights and did some night flying. The musicians have been rebuked and we hope all calendars sync now.

Indoor is scheduled for Wednesday, 5 September, 7.30 pm to late. All welcome at Hills Adventist College MPC, Cnr Hezlett Road and Gum Nut Close. Parking is probably best in the main carpark on Gum Nut Close. If you can find a park to the right of the pedestrian gate on Hezlett, that is also an option. But remember, to the left of the gate is now a Bus Zone and fines apply.

Kind regards to all

Dulce for Graham

Dear Funsters

Just notifying you that Indoor Flying will be on again on Wednesday, 3 October, at Hills Adventist College, 2 Gumnut Close (Cnr Hezlett Road), North Kellyville from 7.30 pm to late.

This is the Wednesday night following the long weekend holiday.

Best wishes – Graham

Another email in from Graham.

Greetings Funsters

We have just returned from a 3,154 km road trip of Tasmania and took a flight over south Bruny Island on a perfect day. A great break away, beautiful and varied scenery and busting with the convict history from the north to the south. What a legacy they left for our nation. Just could not help by wonder if they came back to see how the country has developed how they would marvel at the progress from leaky wooden ships to the cruising along the Gordon River in luxury boat, a plane flight above the prosperous Port Arthur looking down on the remains of the buildings erected under hard labour and the paved roads that have made the trip from Hobart to Launceston a 2 hour trip instead of weeks.

Well, all this ramble is to let you know that Indoor Flying will be on again next Wednesday – 7.30 to late – Hills Adventist College, Entry from Gum Nut Close.

Best regards

Dulce for Graham

Dear Funsters

With great apologies we have to let you know that the hall cannot be used this week for flying. We are still waiting on the school to advise the next available Wednesday evening.

Very sorry for this late notification but only advised today.

Kind regards, Dulce for Graham

Greetings Funsters

Indoor has been booked into the hall for Wednesday, 21 November – 7.30 – lat.

MPC, 4 Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville

Exams are over!

Thanks for your patience with the varying dates. December date will also not be on the first Wednesday, probably 12 December.

Best wishes

Graham

9680 1250

Greetings Funsters

Trust 2019 is off to a good start for you all and you are well, well fed, well gifted over Christmas and that Santa brought you something special to fly.

Just letting you know that the first indoor flying night for 2019 will be on Wednesday, 6 February, 7.30 pm to late. I have confirmed this with the school this morning.

The venue remains:

Multi Purpose Centre, Hills Adventist College, 2 Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville (Cnr Hezlett Road and Gum Nut Close).

Best wishes and kind regards

Dulce for Graham

9680 1250

Indoor flying is on tonight till late.

srl

Its on again !

Here is Grahams email.

Dear Funsters

Indoor Flying is on this Wednesday, 1 May, 7.30 pm to late, Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett Road and Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville. Parking is available in the main car park off Gum Nut Close.

Walk up the stairs or the ramp towards the New Church on the corner and through a sliding gate to the Multi Purpose Centre.

We do apologise for the delay in getting things going for this year.

Best regards

Graham

9680 1250