Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Indoor Flying Meeting

Another email from Graham and Dulce.

Just a reminder that we meet on Wednesday evening, tomorrow, for Indoor Flying.
Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville, 7.30 pm till late!

srl

I may have to purchase a indoor plane, the weather keeps stuffing the weekends up.

Flying RC is just more than a hobby now. Thumbup

Indoor is great fun!!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Greetings Funsters

Just a reminder that indoor flying is scheduled tomorrow evening, 7.30 pm, MPC Hills Adventist College, 2 Gum Nut Close, Kellyville.

PLEASE NOTE: There is a slight possibility that there may not be power in the auditorium. The builders on site have been saying they are doing some major electrical work during the school holidays. Currently the lower portion of the school is disconnected. However, the MPC has not been effected so far. Graham is suggesting that you call him on his mobile after 4.30 pm tomorrow to check if flying is on - 0403 82 12 82 . He will visit the school and check if power is connected after the builders have gone home. Our home number is 9680 1250

POWER IS ON - INDOOR IS ON TONIGHT AT KELLYVILLE

Would they allow this plane to fly at the indoor? lol

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

Why would you bother??
So boring going in flat circles...

Also not sure real pleasant breathing in the fumes!!

(06-10-2016, 09:03 AM)Busboy Wrote:  Would they allow this plane to fly at the indoor? lol

I got the email from Graham last night.

Greetings Funsters

Indoor flying is on again on Wednesday evening at 7.30 pm – Hills Adventist College Multi-Purpose Centre, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville. There will be a few exam desks on the floor of the hall which can be moved and replaced at the end of the evening.

You might enjoy this great electric car ad!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KtnWt...hTMW8/view

Regards

I am definitely in next time, this wind is killing me.

I have 3 micros to pull out and dust off.

Andrew

Will this be able to fly inside the hall, Stephen???? lol

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

I think this guy has flown beforeShock

https://www.facebook.com/723972197701345...198372808/

Thats brilliant.

Here is the email from Graham

Greetings Funsters

Just a reminder and confirmation that Indoor Flying is on this week, tomorrow, Wednesday, 7 December, 7.30 to late.

This will be our last night of the 2016 year.

Kind regards
Graham
9680 1250

Here is the email, Unfortunately bad news.

Greetings Funsters and Happy New Year to you all.

We trust 2017 will be a year of good health and much happiness for the Funsters and their friends and family.

THERE WILL BE NO INDOOR FLYING IN JANUARY. Apologies! Indoor will resume again on Wednesday, 1st February, all being well with the school program. We will certainly be in touch with you to confirm what is happening.

Wow I'm disappointed, new plane to fly as well. Oh well there's always next month.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Just got the email from Graham, I'll go and put some batteries on.

srl

Greetings Funsters

Sorry for this late notification that Indoor is ON tonight. School just confirmed this morning that the hall is free. I have been out most of the day helping a friend move house. Just remembered we had not confirmed tonight.

7pm to late Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville.

Best wishes to you all

Here is the email.

Greetings Funsters

Just confirming that Indoor Flying is on again so soon – Tomorrow Night, Wednesday, 1 March at 7.30 to late.

Hills Adventist College MPC, Cnr Gum Nut Close and Hezlett Road, North Kellyville. Entry from Gum Nut Close.

And….there’s even a new McDonalds almost on the corner of Samantha Riley and Hezlett! They just can’t help themselves – they pop up everywhere. FYI just in case you need some “nourishment”! You will see the Golden Arches!

Kind regards to you all

Lots of flying last night.
A lot of old and new Parkzone stuff had the night out with now a few repairs to be made.

srl

Greetings Funsters

Just to confirm that Indoor Flying is on again this week, Wednesday, 5 April, 7.30 to late.

Multi Purpose Centre, Hills Adventist College, 4 Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville (off Hezlett Road).

As Easter Holidays approach we wish you all a restful Easter.

Kind regards
Dulce for Graham

yay ! I'll be there Smile

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.
Smile 

Sorry . been to the dentist and its best that I stay home. Please give my apologies.
I did get 3 batteries in down at the field this morning. Smile
It was walk in and hand launch from the cark park.

srl

Is Indoor on this Wednesday night?

Will let you know as soon as the group email arrives from Graham and Dulce.

srl

yes, please ? Eager to try my micro quad now the FPV is fixed Smile

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

I just left a phone message with Graham to see if its on.

srl

Greetings Funsters

Sorry for not advising you all sooner, bur indoor is on tonight.

7.30 pm at Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville.

Kind regards
Dulce for Graham

Let's charge some batteries.

srl

Its looking calm outside might have a trim fly in the backyard

srl

Here is the email for NEXT WEEK the 14th.

Greetings Funsters

Just a reminder that the June Indoor Flying night is on Wednesday 14 June, not tomorrow. The MPC is not available tomorrow evening.

Thanks for noting this.

Best wishes
Dulce for Graham

Got the email from Graham and Dulce last night.

Greetings Funsters

Just a reminder that Indoor Flying will be on again on Wednesday night, 5 July from 7.30pm to late.

Hills Adventist College MPC, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, North Kellyville.

It could be rather cold in the hall, so rug up!

Best wishes
Sad 

Got the email, its off and I was hoping to have a new plane ready.
srl

Greetings Funsters

Sorry, folk, but due to exams in the hall and personal reasons, it seems we cannot fit in an Indoor Flying night in August. We will advise the September date later on.

Apologies to all

Here is the email from Graham and Dulce. Don Costelloe was a regular at the old Strathfield Indoor.

Greetings Funsters

Many of you who knew the lovely man, Don Costelloe, will have heard of his passing just a few weeks ago. Don touched many lives in the model aircraft world and we offer our sincere sympathies to his wife, Anna, and their family. He will be missed by many and it is a life gone all too soon. Below is the announcement of his passing AEROMODELLERS NSW Bulletin 08 2017 2018 - Vale Don Costelloe

Dear Club Secretaries and Registrars,
Don Costelloe AUS 17746, aged 70 passed away quietly on Sunday night from Leukemia, surrounded by his family and close friends.

Don was a life long modeller and well known in the gliding circles. He was a member of many clubs in the south western area of Sydney. He was a passionate and regular participant at the Jerilderee Glider Contest and had served a number of years of the LSF Executive.

He also served on the ANSW Executive and was a great sounding board because of his vast amount of modelling experience and sound corporate governance knowledge.

As some may know he recently lost his leg but although this slowed him a little he was still flying regularly. It was great to see him flying seaplanes at Penrith sitting in his wheelchair, flying models with his son Trent.

His funeral will be held at the Northern Chapel of the Forrest Lawn crematorium, Leppington at 10am on Thursday 24 August, all modellers are welcome.

I have personally known Don and his family for almost 40 years, and on behalf of all aeromodellers in NSW we offer our sincere condolences to Anna, Nathan, Trent and Amber, and the rest of the family on their tragic loss.

Tim Nolan
President ANSW

This is a reminder that indoor flying is on this month at Kellyville on Wednesday, 6 September at 7.30 to late. Hills Adventist College, Multi Purpose Centre (MPC) cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close.

With kind regards
Dulce for Graham
0403 82 12 82

Lots of flying last night. Even Andrew got to stay till late.

The small stuff had a habit of scoring goals.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)