Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Indoor Flying Meeting

Email received from Graham.

"Greetings Funsters
Because of exam desks in the auditorium on 3 June we will have to change our Indoor Flying night to Wednesday, 10 June.
Kindly take note and advise any friends.
Sydney Adventist College Multi Purpose Auditorium
Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville
Regards – Dulce for Graham"
No mention of a starting time so will presume 7.30-10.30 pm will be repeated.
Is a good night of entertainment even if not flying.
$10 to fly, free to watch.

Its on again. Here is the email from Graham.

Just a note to remind you that indoor flying is scheduled for this coming Wednesday, 1 July at 7.30- 10 30 pm Hills Adventist College auditorium, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close. Kellyville. There may be some work being done on the main entry doors but this should not effect your flying night. You can enter by the pedestrian door via the toilet area and proceed straight ahead through the stage area into the hall.

Is the first Wednesday of the month again but have not received my normal email from Graham confirming hire of the hall.
I would imagine there is a greater chance of him forgetting to remind us that it is on than forgetting to notify us that it is off. I a going to presume it is on & turn up for a fly.
Same time same place, be there or be square.
Keep an eye on this space though, I will post tomorrow if I find out it has been cancelled.

Just talked to Graham. It is on.

A new email service was used so you will most likely find it in your junk mail.

Stephen

(05-08-2015, 09:43 AM)srl Wrote:  Just talked to Graham. It is on.

A new email service was used so you will most likely find it in your junk mail.

Stephen

hey Steve, I might pop up tomorrow night. Do you want to put the Trojan in the car and I'll fix you up.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Is the indoor flying on tonight ?

Mark D

I'm just trying to find out now.

Just got the email.
Its on again at Kellyville Wednesday the 7th.

srl
Sad 

(06-10-2015, 09:07 AM)srl Wrote:  Just got the email.
Its on again at Kellyville Wednesday the 7th.

srl

Hi Guys

Was planning on coming up tonight but I took a weeks leave, so naturally, I have the flu, snif, cough, grumble.

Mark D

Indoor is on again this Wednesday at 7.30pm. Hills Adventist College auditorium, cnr Hezlett and Gumnut Close, Kellyville.
srl

Sadly I won't be able to make it, It's a shame cause it's such a good evening.
I have other commitments.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Just got another email, its postponed. Due to exams it is moved to the following week, Wednesday the 11th.

srl

Indoor is on tonight - Wednesday 11 -11
srl

Does anyone upload video and photos from these evenings? i always see someone there with a vid cam or slr camera but haven't seen the footage uploaded anywhere.

Foam fanatic!

Here's some I took a while back

Indoor is a top way to spend the evening!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK6PSvAJZ0k

and another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoJW7GW-bDc

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Will there be an indoor meeting in December ?

I would think it would be this Wednesday if it were on ???

Info from the organiser:
"Dear Funsters
The last Indoor Flying night for 2015 will take place on Wednesday night this week, 2 December. Hills Adventist College MPC, cnr Hezlett Road and Gum Nut Place, Kellyville from 7.30 pm
We wish you and your family a very happy Christmas and best wishes for the new year.
Enjoy a close up of Nature’s little flying machines that you see in your backyard regularly (apart from the humming bird!)."
Sorry guys, I will be returning from Nowra for final inspection so I will be a bit tired from 350km of driving & unpacking a trailer load of boxes. I won't be flying that night, please convey my apologies to Graham & others on the night wishing them a Merry Christmas plus my goodbye as I will not be attending in the future.

Just got the email Its on again this Wednesday. Feb 3 .
Here is the youtube that was sent with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ca9rxQkEiA

srl

Just got another email from Graham, it is now on the 10th of Feb, the following week.
Tomorrow night is off due to a parent teacher night.
srl

Cool I should be able to come on the 10th

Indoor is on tomorrow night. See you there.

srl

Will there be an indoor meeting next week, April 6th ?

Dirk.

Hi Dirk
I will confirm when we get the email. If the hall is in use It will be on the following week which is school holidays I beleave.

I'm getting something special ready. Don't know if it will be finished in time.

srl

I have a carbon wonder ready for a maiden, bring it on Smile

Here is the email from Graham received 1 minute ago.

Greetings Funsters

Just a reminder that Indoor Flying is on again on Wednesday night, 6 April, starting 7.30 pm, Hills Adventist College Auditorium, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville.

Hope to see you all there.

Regards

Greetings Funsters

Due to bookings for the Hills Adventist College auditorium (beyond our control) there are some changes to the dates for Indoor Flying in May/June.

4 May replaced by 11 May (one week later than usual)
1 June replaced by 25 May (one week earlier than usual)

Looking forward to seeing you at Hills – Cnr Hezlett Road and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville (entry from Gum Nut Close) – 7.30 pm.

Kind regards

email from Graham

Indoor flying is on tonight.
srl

Just a reminder that Indoor Flying is on again in July on Wednesday, 6 July. Commencing at 7.30 pm, Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett Road and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville.

Just a reminder that Indoor Flying is on again this week – so pass the word around.

Wednesday, 7.30 pm, Hills Adventist College, Gum Nut Close, Kellyville.

Kind regards