Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Turnigy 9XR

Been fiddling with the TX for over a week now and only just starting to understand the menu's and settings.
This radio has heaps and heaps of features, mixes, and safety built in which I quite impressive.
Only been able to program 1 plane into the TX and will test on the weekend.

Overall impressed with the radio with my only complaint the x-cursor button, you have to press hard on the up cursor for it to register.

Dynam Pitts 12 EPO
Eflite Advance 25e
HK P-51D Mustang
3D Reaktor
Pitts Python S12 EP 54inch EPO
Kinetic 800

Decathlon EP 62.6inch
Stinger 64 EDF
Spektrum DX6i (mode 1)

Congrats on getting one, The features are just the beginning, the strength is that its easy to flash with ER9x which has stacks of cool features.

hey that looks good. I've got the earlier Turnigy 9 channel radio and I'm using it with an FRsky module and I've been very happy with it.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

One cool feature that i'm not sure weather other radios have is 'one button trimming'.
That is whilst on your maiden flight and your plane is all over the shop, you hold it level, press a button on the TX and done, all trims are centered back to centre stick position.
Don't know how to that yet.......

Dynam Pitts 12 EPO
Eflite Advance 25e
HK P-51D Mustang
3D Reaktor
Pitts Python S12 EP 54inch EPO
Kinetic 800

Decathlon EP 62.6inch
Stinger 64 EDF
Spektrum DX6i (mode 1)