Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extra 330 L from A1 elite imports

I got one of these quite a while ago and started doing a bit od work on putting it together, now That Yak no 2 is sorted out I thaught I might continue with this one.

It's quite a nicely made model here's a link to the vender, I see they still have them in stock.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BRAND-NEW-EXT...d_Vehicles&hash=item484f53b388

Mine is going to be powered by a DLA 56
Here's a video of a rather foolish bloke starting one with his bare hand and with it mounted to a trolly with wheels on the legs.
who would do such a silly thing ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzKIZtr8v1o

I spent some time making some nice anti vibration mounts for it. These things shake like mad especially at low revs.

I'll most likely need a MOP certificate to fly it as it will probably weigh a fraction over 7Kg hopefully not too much tho.

Here's a pic of the fuze on the bench ready for some attention

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

That looks awesome Jason, shame you wont be able to fly it at McKoy. Surprised at the weight tho, not much different in size to your Yak 55 but 2kg heavier. Guess that is the price you pay for fuel powered motors

That ebay seller has a lot of very nice aircraft Jason. If I was in the market for another plane i would be ordering one from him right now. Nice aircraft at great prices.

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

its a massive plane . cant wait to see this one . i'll probably be tempted to biuld one when i see this one flying .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .