Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Triskaidekaphobia

Are you one of the many people suffering from Triskaidekaphobia. Shock Perhaps this is the reason so few of us turned up to fly today. Personally I thought it best to test it's validity on the first day. Our first Triskaidekaphobic "told you so" victim, Pete turns up without his transmitter. Upset
Second to test the waters of Triskaidekaphobia was our own Big Kahuna, Gazza who tried to further trim the Willows & then the reeds with his Trojan's horizontal stabiliser on final approach & finish off with a big belly flop. Icon_evil Not bad for a first flight of the year.
Then came my turn to see how many times I could say the word f#*% in one single flight after resurrecting the E-Flight Pulse from it's previous landing gear collapse & subsequent damage. Mad Required many hands to test the limits of Elevator & Aileron trim adjust before a less than graceful but undamaged landing.
Not to be outdone came our own Angry Bird Frank who thankfully came down unscathed with his heli after it broke its tail rotor linkage.
Looking forward to Saturdays Triskaidekaphobic testers at our club or do we wait until next year to see you come out of hiding. Rolleyes
Cheers guys.

Well there's another 364 days for everyone else in the club to be afraid!!!!

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!