Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FPVR.org Racing 8th Oct 2017

Reminder to all members and visitors that on the 8th October 2017 (Sunday), PRCAC will be hosting a FPVR.org racing round from 8am.

https://fpvr.org/race/view/91/

Members are encouraged to come down and help or just watch some top class drone racing action. This event helps support our club so members will appreciate that there will be no normal club flying during the event from 8-4pm. If you do want to fly that weekend suggest you get down on the Saturday... unless you want to race on Sunday Wink

I wont be down on Sunday but if you still want the BBQ, someone can pickup my trailer and take it down. Its got a 7 pin flat plug.
I'm happy to provide 2 gazebos, BBQ and gas, table and chairs and icebox for the day.
Ill be flying Saturday morning.

Hi guys. I would be happy to help with cooking sausages running messages but I'm not really up to organising it so if somebody else could volunteer to organise it I would be happy to help in any way I can. aalso will be at the field from roundabout 7 to helpset up.

I'm away working most of this weekend but could make it down after 3pm.

srl

(05-10-2017, 07:14 PM)Baz Wrote:  I wont be down on Sunday but if you still want the BBQ, someone can pickup my trailer and take it down. Its got a 7 pin flat plug.
I'm happy to provide 2 gazebos, BBQ and gas, table and chairs and icebox for the day.
Ill be flying Saturday morning.

Hi Baz,

I would be happy to do the running round, but I don't have a towball.

Ill pick up the trailer.... baz send me address and if i oick up sat arvo or sunday morning.

If you bring down field on sat, we can swap over if that works... btw thanks for this!!

Hi guys. I just spoke to Jason B to asking how many are coming and it looks like between 60 and 80?, So I’m not sure how many sausages would sell but for every sausage you need two slices of bread napkins assorted sources and that’s beside drinks I’m not sure if we can pull it together and this time as I said in the earlier post I’m not comfortable in actually running it but quite happy to help in any way I can so maybe we should have a quick discussion in the morning at the field to work out what we gonna do.

60-80 people - I have bought for 45 serves... not everyone will buy something is my thinking and I'd rather sell-out that have left overs. I'll stop to get some more sausages on the way. I've got everything Bob... dont worry.

Great effort today guys. Well done!