Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whats in the box?

A package with my name on it happened to arrive today.

Inside was.......
In case the pic is too blurry, its a Parkzone T28 BNF.

Will put together and hopefully get to try it out when the wind is a bit less then what its demonstrating today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You won't regret it - you've got hours of enjoyment waiting to be tapped, in that box!

Steve Murray

I will, one day...

Signature overload. That list just got ridiculous. However, Funcubs are .... fun.

Yes Steve is right they are such a fun plane to fly straight out of the box they will just about do it all.......................................... after a fashion Smile

I've set up mine with my other radio on a buddy lead now so if you want to try how one flies your more than welcome.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

(30-08-2012, 01:07 PM)smuzz Wrote:  You won't regret it - you've got hours of enjoyment waiting to be tapped in that box!
Hours of enjoyment in a BOX, thats waiting to be tapped........ I like the sound of that!

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

Yes the Best Money Ever Spent Ben, Hours and Hours of Great Flying Ahead with That Plane.
My Trojan is still the Original i Got two years ago for Fathers Day and still Going Strong and is my Good Old Faithful that i keep turning back too.

Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(30-08-2012, 10:23 PM)gbanger Wrote:  Hours of enjoyment in a BOX, thats waiting to be tapped........ I like the sound of that!
Yuk, yuk, yuk, ... yep, that's right "Sir Les" (Paterson).

Steve Murray

(30-08-2012, 09:30 PM)secant0give Wrote:  Yes Steve is right they are such a fun plane to fly straight out of the box they will just about do it all.......................................... after a fashion Smile

I've set up mine with my other radio on a buddy lead now so if you want to try how one flies your more than welcome.

If you were talking to me, thanks - if not, I won't hold you up to it Lol

Too many flavors of Steven around here Leet

Signature overload. That list just got ridiculous. However, Funcubs are .... fun.

(30-08-2012, 11:49 PM)Steven Wrote:  Too many flavors of Steven around here Leet
Yeh ... the place is lousy with 'em - might have to cull one or two, I reckon.

Steve Murray

(30-08-2012, 11:49 PM)Steven Wrote:  
(30-08-2012, 09:30 PM)secant0give Wrote:  Yes Steve is right they are such a fun plane to fly straight out of the box they will just about do it all.......................................... after a fashion Smile

If you were talking to me, thanks - if not, I won't hold you up to it Lol

Too many flavors of Steven around here Leet

Steven your more than welcome to have have go with it I'm sure you'll like how it flies !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

(30-08-2012, 10:24 PM)samste Wrote:  My Trojan is still the Original.
Steve Smile

Are you sure? Do I not recall inverted figure 8s at speed somewhere else when a fence post got in the way? I seem to recall 'pieces'. Ha, ha.

I was there that day but wasnt that the mustang ? or was that the trojan ?
I know there was a post involved, Nearly made it through the gate

New Cowling prop adaptor on the Trojan, and yes so close to getting through the Gates lol, but its still the Same Trojan.
Those where the Days, Daredevil Stuff.
Your Right Jason the Mustang was the one that bit the Dust and i'm thinking of getting another that size as it was a great flyer just needs the retracts sorted out and pushed forward. But it Flew great on 4s 10x10 Prop

Steve Smile

Edit Trojan also got a new Tail elevator about a month ago after all the Film came off It.

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Though I would reactivate this thread because I couldn't find another one that suited the subject.
Super and Cheaper are having a SALE so don't blink.
Jason has a few of their aircraft, a mate from work has a couple, and from what I've seen and read they are very good value for money.. they look like pretty good quality mid to large size aircraft.
Anyway I just thought I would let you all know, I've done that so now you can make up your own mind.
I just ordered one of these to replace my big Sukhoi

http://www.superandcheaper.com.au/view_p...sp?id=1232

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

(08-04-2013, 11:20 PM)gbanger Wrote:  Though I would reactivate this thread because I couldn't find another one that suited the subject.
Super and Cheaper are having a SALE so don't blink.
Jason has a few of their aircraft, a mate from work has a couple, and from what I've seen and read they are very good value for money.. they look like pretty good quality mid to large size aircraft.
Anyway I just thought I would let you all know, I've done that so now you can make up your own bloody mind.
I just ordered one of these to replace my big Sukhoi

http://www.superandcheaper.com.au/view_p...sp?id=1232

excellent price , for the money i dont think you can buy better (doh ) !! the yak 55m has come down also . NOW WHATS YOUR CHOICE OF MOTOR MOUNT ?

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

If a Great Planes will fit, I will certainly use it......I might use a big Hacker, but these days I usually make my own, with a little help from Jasons lathe (thanks again mate)

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Hey no probs Gazz,
That looks like a great machine !! Very nice !!
Wingtipper, I can show you how I did the mount on my Yak it's pretty simple and the motor hasn't fallen off yet tho' I've tried to shake it off a couple of times Smile