Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nemesis Racer EP 1560mm

Not Much of a Build photos except for Completetion as the Build is a real easy one, took about total 5 hours build over a few nights as i did a few Modifications.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...duct=17313

Very Easy Build

Mod 1
Made Elevator control use only one servo so joined the two elevator tails together with rod.

Mod 2

Made hatch Screw Down rather than Elastic pull down.

Mod 3
Hinge with plastic hinges rather than tape.

Mod 4
Power Setup to the EXTREME Details are Secret

Ready for Maiden

Steve

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(16-08-2012, 06:41 PM)samste Wrote:  Power Setup to the EXTREME Details are Secret

Does not surprise me in the least Mr Speed Freak.
Looks a great plane to match your reputation

Wow this looks like a fun machine !!
I'll bet it's going to fairly slip along

Go on.........give us a clue as to what's poweing this bird Steve ????

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Does it measure up to the rules for EF1 ??

Here's a link part IV is the aircraft specs

.pdf EF1%20Rules%202011-01-01.pdf Size: 338.08 KB  Downloads: 240

Cheers

Jason

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Thanks for That Jason,
I think the nemesis fails on several items, wing span the main one, Motor,lipo weight, wheel setup.

My Buried Eflite Pogo was to Race spec, even Motor was a 1250kv power 25 (which i Still Have ) and lipo was to weight and it speed tested at 168 km/h. It Moved.
Really thinking about getting another one, One day.

Don't Know if They Race The Pogo's Anymore

Steve

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

As far as I know, both these airframes are EF1 legal:
Pogo
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Defaul...ID=EFL4200

Shoestring
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Defaul...ID=EFL4205

They definatly race EF1 in the NSW Pylon days. I saw them when I was out there, they seem to be about the same speed as the Q 500s (thunder tiger 46 powered Vipers) and they races them in heats with the vipers. they might have been ever so slightly faster then the vipers it was hard to say. You could look at the times on nswpylon.org that would give you an idea.

One thing for certain tho is that there's only a very people flying EF1 and heaps flying Q 500 so if you flew EF1 there wouldn't be as much competition. RareBare (fun fighters) is very popular, every one has one so it's very competitive.

Thanks for posting those links Kieran