Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

HK Focus and 25amp ESC

This Focus bought from HobbyKing, has never flown. It had problems with flimsy ailerons which I cut out at the field one day, took it home and made much better ones out of balsa. Second time at the field plane wouldn't start and i know it's the faulty HK ESC.
So, never flown, brand new ESC thrown in, $50! BARGAIN!

The ESC in there is a bit tricky to get to, but I got much bigger better planes to spend my time on. $50 that's right, $50!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Out of curiosity, what is included - better yet, what extra does it need to fly?

From what I see, this plane would need battery connectors for the ESC bought and installed, buy a battery, install the new ESC - is that it? Ailerons are all attached? Rx is in there?

No reciever, no battery but i can throw in a male XT60 connector to go from ESC to Battery and bullet plugs to go from ESC to motor. I've got plenty lying around. Ailerons are attached with tape and hooked up, all good Smile

This weekend only, $35!

How cheap is this, practically giving it away.

Plane cost around $70-$80 ESC cost around $10-$15.

$35 ! $35 !

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...ouse_.html

ill grab it for 35 bucks , on the condition that the 3s 1300mah batteries i have fit in it , and are right for it . i think they are , , if they are SOLD . I'LL PICKUP AT FIELD ON WEEKEND .
CHEERS .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

No worries Smile
Yes, 1.3amp 3s fit perfectly. I'm sure you could put 1.6 if you wanted.

I doubt I'll be flying this weekend, too windy and got TAFE assigment due, my contact details are in 'contact details'. Just txt me or call if you want and I'll be home most sat and sunday day. Will be out Sat evening and sunday arvo. Home all the rest of the time.
Main reason I discounted this was to get it the bloody hell out of my house, so if you could pick it up this weekend would be great Smile

ok mate . been in 12 hour night shifts , i have 8 days off now , so maybe sunday or monday at anytime , prefer evenings for pick up . cheers mate .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

sorry if I sounded abrupt, had a few too many beers friday night Smile I'll be home all day sunday now. Phone number 0418 619 801.