Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SuperandCheaper Sadler Vampire

Wow that is Big !! It's an X-8 ??

It should fly like a beautie!! I'm looking forward to seeing it in the air!!

What motor lipo and ESC are you going to use to power it ?

I picked one of these up from ebay (super and cheaper) the other day.
Looks like a nice model and reasonably light and will pack up into a smaller space than a model with a conventional tractor lay out.
It will need bigger wheels tho'

It's a decent size at 1.5m span it should be able to carry some gear.
flying weight is suposidly 2.4Kg

Heres some pics stolen from the sellers add.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Here's a pic of the latest project I'm putting together.
Been hiding in the man cave, doing a little on it this evening. I must admit that when you get this ARF there's quite a few things to do to it to get it ready to fly. A little more than I expected.

Got a great motor for it from Leader hobby it's a 5540 890KV "goes like the proverbial" Should push it along nicely

The servo's are in too I still have to do all the linkages. made the battery voltage sensor for the telemitry today. With a little luck it may be ready for the weekend

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci