Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

60Kw Charger

No problem Jason. I probably wont use them as I prefer the newer type which I use for charging Lipos. I'll dig them out. I probably wont make it to the field tomorrow so if you want them before next weekend we could organise something. Northmead's not far from here (Cherrybrook).

John Jelovic
Planks: Lark, California 28, Skyartec Cessna 182, Skyfun, Extra-300S EPP 3D, Stinger 64 EDF, Rare Bear 1400mm,
Durafly P51 Mustang, Edge 540T 3D.
Helis: Blade mCPX, Blade 450X, HK450GT V2Belt, Gaui 550 Hurricane.
Spektrum DX9, DX7se & DX4e

Thanks john
If you just put them I. Your van well catch up at the field sooner or later
Thanks again

Cheers
Jason

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

OK, I'll do that.

John Jelovic
Planks: Lark, California 28, Skyartec Cessna 182, Skyfun, Extra-300S EPP 3D, Stinger 64 EDF, Rare Bear 1400mm,
Durafly P51 Mustang, Edge 540T 3D.
Helis: Blade mCPX, Blade 450X, HK450GT V2Belt, Gaui 550 Hurricane.
Spektrum DX9, DX7se & DX4e

Hi all,

The first post i seem cannot load images ? as i want to upgrade my power supply to be able toi do 14.4volts

does anyone have a hard copy of the image ?

https://forum.rcflyingclub.com/showthread.php?tid=712&pid=14996#pid14996

fyi please send me reminder for renewal this year please Smile  as i feel terrible not renewing last year as i been renewing ever since the club started

Found the the old paper with Pins

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Hi Steve

With lock down starting again last July followed by heavy rain not much has been happening at the Mccoy flying field this last membership year.
Peter has been cutting the strip after a few dry days only for it to rain again.
Happy to have you back Steve.

For anyone wishing to join the club next July we have no joining fee but you will have to apply by visiting and flying with members over a few weeks.

We will update the club forum when the field is dry enough to drive in again so we can regularly meet to fly. Until then only members can walk in to have a fly.

srl