Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

any suggestions for maiden fly eflite apprentice 15e

Hello all,
I am new to this hobbie and had done a few hours sim already. Built up my first apprentice 15e and ready to take the maiden fly.
I only upgraded the lipo to 5000mah, which take full use of the battery compartment.
anyone has any tips and tricks for the first fly? a bit nerves for the first time,I would like to join the clu since i live around parramatta, but not quit sure about yet.
any suggestions/feedback will be high appreciated.
thanks for all

Come along to the club and get one of the instructors or experienced flyers to have a look over your plane check the C of G and other things. They will be able to take it up on a buddy lead for you so when you make a mistake they can take over and save it for you.
If you just go and fly it you will almost certainly break it straight away.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Agreed, I started on one of them and although they are easy, if a gust of wind picks you up, you can be easily stuffed right up. Also landings are hard to do with any plane and without an instructor, you WILL crash. (mine crashed a few times, even with instructor by my side)

Dennis, please fill in your details in the User CP as per the forum rules, failing to do so will find your account closed.

thank you very much for all your reply, I am waiting for the female ec3 and soon can catch you guys in the field. how excited.