Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average

Archive: Flying this Week...

charging batteries, see you later !

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

Yeah I'm keen to brave it with the tundra

I might pass by the field tomorrow morning (8am ish) for a quick run on the way to work.
= that is if I manage to get up early Wink

scrap that, it's book parade morning Wink

I'll be down tomorrow , Wednesday as soon as the batteries are charged. Council was down early this morning cutting most of the grass on our side.

srl

Great... had fun last Sunday with Bazza quading and FPV'g... too windy for planes. He and Dirk had even more fun apparently on Saturday with the gates up for the quads... think we need to fix a quad timeslot each weekend Smile

Council 4WD tractor back again today cutting reeds at the eastern end. Hope this continues.
It was a nice day and a good turnout for mid week.
srl

It's good to see how much real estate we gained back on the reeds now Smile

Nice day indeed, I should stop by on Wednesdays more often Wink

Will be out for a quick round today lunchtime, should reach by 12:20.

Anyone charging batteries for tomorrow?

Yup.
Probably quads only but may hide the EFX somewhere.

Will be down at the field about 3ish this afternoon

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Me and Dirk went home at 12.30 , Too hot.

srl

Anybody out Flying on Australia day ? I plan to be there in the morning. 9:30-ish.

I might be there for a while.

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

(23-01-2018, 10:25 AM)Busboy Wrote:  I might be there for a while.

FPV Racing event at our field today. Feel free to pop down to check it out. We’ll be racing until at least 4pm.

Regards,

J.

Hi Guys,

Please be aware that we will be hosting the 4th Round of the FPVR Summer Drone Racing Competition at our field next Sunday on the 18th of February.

Anyone keen on entering can do so via the page linked above.

regards,

j.

Visitors and members to note.... no flying at field this morning till 11am for bushcare. Members please come to assist for a couple of hours.

Forecast winds for the Wednesday morning flying group. Light winds for Thursday -Friday.

srl

Field conditions were awesome on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and today.

Always tomorrow.

srl

Wednesday flying group tomorrow with light winds forecast.
Just did some repairs and new wheel pants.

srl

Just spent an hour or so on the bench. New propeller and antenna shroud, a little bit of work with the kettle, the glue gun, sandpaper and CA 'n she's good as new and raring to go.

You'll find me down the field this week for sure!

Anyone heading down to the field today?

Thread Closed