Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average

Archive: Flying this Week...

Oh snap. I'll be up at Vineyard on thursday having a fly with Seen, since under normal circumstances one of us is working while the other isn't.

Have fun peeps and see you saturday.

Signature overload. That list just got ridiculous. However, Funcubs are .... fun.

I'm just heading down to the field now Should be there about 3:30

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

was there this arvo . field and weather was brilliant for flying , i did not notice any water and the strip was mowed .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

I don't know if any of the retirees flew this morning but I took advantage of the good conditions and got 4 flights in at lunch time - its great working just 3 minutes away when the lights are green.

Chris M

That's what it's there for Chris!
I think you might have taken the mower to the strip recently too - is that correct?

Steve Murray

I gave the strip a short back & sides Saturday arvo - trying to beat the rain

The field was looking great, Nice Job Chris !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Anyone Flying Today ?
Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

I can hear and see some planes in the air from home, mate - so yes, there is activity at the field.

Steve Murray

Steve, I was thinking about coming down in the afternoon to see if there was anyone there to hold my hand. I'll be observing the weather for the next hour or so...

Signature overload. That list just got ridiculous. However, Funcubs are .... fun.

I might head down to the field this arvo for a bit
Probably get there about 2 ish

just heading off to pemac , to maiden some new rarebears .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

I'll be heading out west tomorrow..

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

Hi Guys,
Is anyone interested in flying tomorrow morning?
I intend on going down to the field mid morning after I do a job or two at home.
The weather forcast looks good for the morning at least.

Chris M

Thanks for the post Chris, unfortunately my bug has taken a turn for the worse and I wont be flying. Can another CAFI/instructor post intentions of flying today, or what time the gates should be open.

I intend to be up at the field around mid morning today ( Monday 30 th ) Hope to see a few there :-)

I can't get there today - sorry about that.

Steve Murray

Heading down to the field now

I'll be flying tomorrow 10.00am before the year ends.Biggrin

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

So who is Flying Tommorow, as i'm thinking of heading Down Wink

Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

I won't be flying, but I might drop by for a chat - see you then.

Steve Murray

Is anyone apart from me going to up for a nice early 2014 flight or 20, I plan on being at the field by 8.30, see you there.
Gazz

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

(31-12-2013, 06:05 PM)gbanger Wrote:  Is anyone apart from me going to up for a nice early 2014 flight or 20, I plan on being at the field by 8.30, see you there.
Gazz

If not hungover , I'll be there in the morning.

FrSky Q X7 Mode 2, Turnigy 9XR Pro and Evolution. Multirotors, planes plus a couple of heli's. Too many to list.

Aaaaand if the wife is reading this: "The club made me buy these planes, I had no part in it, honestly!"

Looking at having a flight or two tomorrow morning to welcome in the new year.
Hope to see you there.
Happy New Year one & all.
Cheers
Chris M

Charging batteries as we speak,
It's been a while since I've flown mid week,

Ah stuff it,
I'm no good at poems
I'll see u there in the am.
Happy new year everyone!!!!!!

Another good day of flying with mates to start the year.

srl

(01-01-2014, 04:33 PM)srl Wrote:  Another good day of flying with mates to start the year.

srl

I agree, It was a Good Day Smile

Absolutely !!

ARGH !!! HAD TO WORK

I might head up to the field in the morning.... Please join me
Thread Closed