Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average

Archive: Flying this Week...

i'm spewin . had to work all weekend on those nice sunny days , i intended to fly yesterday but couldnt cause of the weather , and then again today , not sure about today as the wind and rain might come on soon , tomorrow and the rest of the week of course i'm back at work !!!
guess i'll start assembly of the corsair !

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Yes Chris, I'm planning on flying from around 10am tomorrow.

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr>
<td>
<span title="No longer arboreally challenged!">Parkzone Stinson SR-10 </span>
Extra-300S EPP
<del>F-18 Blue Angels 64mm EDF</del>
<span title="Why won't it die?!">HK Mini Cessna EPO</span>
Spektrum DX6i - Mode 1</td>
<td valign=top>
Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro
E-Flite UMX BEAST
SRL Index
CloudsFly / AXN Floater
"2x6" basla/ply kit built glider
SBach 1000mm</td>
<td valign=top>
Skyartec Cessna 182 (small UAV)
UAV-168 (bigger UAV)
<span title="2nd-hand; rebuild on-hold">"BigBoy" Hugin (biggest UAV)</span>
<span title="For invading small countries">X-8 flying wing</span></td>
</tr></table>

(23-10-2012, 04:49 PM)Claudius Wrote:  Yes Chris, I'm planning on flying from around 10am tomorrow.

OK then, I intend on starting a little earlier at around 9 ish.
See you there.

No woories. Might aim to get there a bit earlier myself then.

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr>
<td>
<span title="No longer arboreally challenged!">Parkzone Stinson SR-10 </span>
Extra-300S EPP
<del>F-18 Blue Angels 64mm EDF</del>
<span title="Why won't it die?!">HK Mini Cessna EPO</span>
Spektrum DX6i - Mode 1</td>
<td valign=top>
Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro
E-Flite UMX BEAST
SRL Index
CloudsFly / AXN Floater
"2x6" basla/ply kit built glider
SBach 1000mm</td>
<td valign=top>
Skyartec Cessna 182 (small UAV)
UAV-168 (bigger UAV)
<span title="2nd-hand; rebuild on-hold">"BigBoy" Hugin (biggest UAV)</span>
<span title="For invading small countries">X-8 flying wing</span></td>
</tr></table>

anyone flying tomorrow , i'll be there if the weather permits .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

Anyone Flying This afternoon ? Home Early

Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Sounds good, what time you intending to go

Was actually thinking of heading down shortly just making a couple of calls first as i may need to go back to work. will post up shortly yes or no
Steve

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(07-11-2012, 02:01 PM)samste Wrote:  Was actually thinking of heading down shortly just making a couple of calls first as i may need to go back to work. will post up shortly yes or no
Steve

Might pop in then on the way home and see if your there Smile

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Heading down Shortly for a a bit of Flying.

ditto

i might head out for a fly tomorrow . Wednesday if CONDITIONS ARE BETTER THAN TODAY . batteries are charged and ready . was going to head out today , but over night the washing machine , and ducted aircon failed , along with a headlight going out on my car , all repaired today and 400 bucks out of pocket . hopefully tomorrow the weather will be better .

Hi everyone wondering if anyone is flying tomorrow wed19/12 if so is anybody that can buddy up going as I am a new member. Thanks Chris

I would love to join you Chris, but unfortunately work comes first!

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

The thought of flying tomorrow is very appealing to me also - but alas, I must work too.

Unfortunatly I must also work. I'll be there on Satterday tho'

There are a few guys that fly on a Wednesday if you trun up you might be lucky
John Hale could be there, He's a good man to have on the end of a buddy lead

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

The weather gods are smiling on us today, but the strip will still be a bit soggy for larger aircraft so I will be flying out west today.
Take care in the air!
Gazz

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

I'm going to head off down to the field for a bit shortly

Just missed you then Jason. My TX when flat so I left Chris grass cutting. I have two li-pos fully charged so I may be down tomorrow. I'm working on my second Rare Bear now.
srl

I hope to get down there tomorrow for a few flights as well I've got some packs on charge tonight

I'll post up when I'm getting ready to go

See you there !!

The conditions look excellent again for tomorrow morning - I'm on leave and I'm going to take advantage of it!

See you there if you're of a similar frame of mind.

Steve Murray

They sure do Steve, and as the old saying goes.... "fly planes while the sun shines" or something along those lines anyway.... see you tomorrow!

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Well, that's good news, because I have gone back to normal non holiday roster... Steve... mate Biggrin lol

Yeah, I need to get more take off and landing practice and see if the Stinson will still fly with 3 sticks of hotmelt holding it's airframe together...

Signature overload. That list just got ridiculous. However, Funcubs are .... fun.

I'll be at the field in about 40 mins, see you there !!

(30-12-2012, 09:01 PM)Steven Wrote:  Well, that's good news, because I have gone back to normal non holiday roster... Steve... mate Biggrin lol

Yeah, I need to get more take off and landing practice and see if the Stinson will still fly with 3 sticks of hotmelt holding it's airframe together...

mate i've had planes with 50 sticks of hotmelt . the charactorisics start to change after time though .

Well, that's good news.... It just feels soooo heavy... lol, but it was before hand too.

I decided, worst cases, it would either go up, run out of lift and turn into beanbag filler and never fly again, or sit under my house on an assumption and never fly again, so might as well try option one.

Signature overload. That list just got ridiculous. However, Funcubs are .... fun.

Tomorow looks like another cracker of a day. Todays flying conditions spoilt the few of us that braved the frikkin awesome conditions. Tomorrow is looking even better... see ya there!
Gazz

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

With many thanks to Jason, my pulse is ready to race again. Can even fly the E-flite Pulse which equates to the same thing. See you there.

(31-12-2012, 08:52 PM)Flying fisho Wrote:  With many thanks to Jason, my pulse is ready to race again. Can even fly the E-flite Pulse which equates to the same thing. See you there.

Your most welcome Wayne!
All the best for the test flight !!

I checked out the field late this afternoon and it's fine for use tomorrow - plus the weather again looks very good.

I'm planning on flying during the morning and then disappearing before going back later in the day to give the runway a mow - it doesn't really need it, but it would set it up for the weekend.

Steve Murray
Thread Closed