Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

E Flight Hawker Hurricane

Hi all just bought the new hurricane B/N/F looks good but have to build before flying I am lucky though i have plenty electric retracts to install in this and the receiver will be up for sale as not futuba Hope to maiden over the next few days pickys to come later

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking forward to seeing it fly Darren.

Jet Teng L39(Breitling)
Scratchbuilt F14 Tomcat(Pukin Dogs)
Vector X
Eflite F86 Sabre(Taz Tiger)
Qantas Airbus A380(Nancy-Bird Walton)
Boeing 737-800
ProEDF F16
Falcon 120(Gas Turbine)
Fly Fly F100 Super Sabre
Pheonix Tiger 6
VQ Models P61 Night Fighter
CY Models FW190

Very nice - wanna see this thing go.

Steve Murray

Highly motivated glued the wings together today kit so new half the accessories are not available yet
but all reports look good and should fly true to form as long as I dont slow too much or else

Very nice looking machine !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Excellent and looks like flyable at McCoy too. We might see more of you at our field.

How good are model flight parts ordered yesterday afternoon and rocked up 8.00 am this morning
NOW THATS SERVICE

All ready to maiden seems to have heaps of power

You Would think someone with a little experience dosn,t make mistakes but we all do rollout for take off perfect flight great then some manoeuvre's only to have the battery slide backwards forgot Velcro on the battery opps one big hand full all of a sudden grass and grass every ware so my plane decides to smack head on into the concrete wall $28 later in parts will try again tommorow

(09-05-2012, 01:23 PM)dwils Wrote:  grass every ware so my plane decides to smack head on into the concrete wall $28 later in parts will try again tommorow

That's exactly what happens and to the best of us. The plane seems to seek the worst spot to crash.
Hope not much damage to the fuse and lets see you fly it on Saturday if you can.

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

Damage repaired even bent motor shaft love the lathe trying again on Saturday

Cool, So does that mean we get to see it in the Air Tommorow Darren

P.s I need to get me a metal lathe one Day.Wink

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(11-05-2012, 08:06 PM)samste Wrote:  P.s I need to get me a metal lathe one Day.Wink

Me too! I don't know how to drive a lathe (yet) but I'd love one of those small bed versions to turn up things like oleos and motor mount stand-offs, amoungst other things. Would be good to take a bit of raw mild-steel or aluminium bar stock and then make an undercarriage leg out of it ...

Steve Murray

(11-05-2012, 08:20 PM)smuzz Wrote:  
(11-05-2012, 08:06 PM)samste Wrote:  P.s I need to get me a metal lathe one Day.Wink

Me too! I don't know how to drive a lathe (yet) but I'd love one of those small bed versions to turn up things like oleos and motor mount stand-offs, amoungst other things. Would be good to take a bit of raw mild-steel or aluminium bar stock and then make an undercarriage leg out of it ...

If you get one and you want a run down on the basics just me a yell I've made more tons of lathe and mill swarf than I care to remember Smile and I can show you some neat tricks for sharpening tools and cutters as well.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

(11-05-2012, 10:08 PM)secant0give Wrote:  If you get one and you want a run down on the basics just me a yell I've made more tons of lathe and mill swarf than I care to remember Smile and I can show you some neat tricks for sharpening tools and cutters as well.

I also have produced my share swarf , 4 years apprentice toolmaker but was more than 35 years ago, god I feel old, but tricks of the trade have only faded a little.

Succesfull flight x 3 you do need to be very care full of rates and c of g though

what a little beauty , nice plane mate Smile

Jet Teng BAE Hawk 2010 Demo Team
Sapac Blue Arrows Hawk
ESM Texan II / 35cc Gasser
PRO-EDF Composite F16
HK 450 Heli
Seagull PC-9
Parkzone Habu
Falcon 120 (Prepping for Kingtech K100 turbine )
Spektrum DX6i