Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Items discussion

(17-11-2012, 01:09 PM)smuzz Wrote:  Somebody cocked up the new product description - I received this via email today. I'd love to see how you handle the torque roll with this using a 15 size motor and I can't wait to see who first completes a successful flaps and retracts upgrade Wink

Lol Bolt On Drop Tanks Biggrin

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

I think that's a bit of typo Smile

I had a fly of Ian's original Vapor, the bigger brother of this one. It's a great little machine and I even managed a carrier deck landing on a table with it.

All was going well untill I flew over the top of an assending quad-copter...............Ooooooops
Munch munch munch, but he managed to do micro surgery and had it repaired by later on in the evening.

I'd really like to get one to fly around the workshop at work!!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci