Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wanted Phoenix Sim/ RealFlight Sim

Which one is better? I have the FMS sim with a Dynam controller but looking for something more realistic. I read somewhere that Real Flight is good for planes and Phoenix is good for helis. I have a dx6i Tx so I would need an adapter I think.

Anyone have these for sale?

Dealme n eBay usually have a USB stick that has both on them for a bargain price, usually with adaptor to suit your tx. Otherwise it's bout $120 new from store unless someone is selling. From experience hard to find 2nd hand

Eflite Apprentice 15A
HK450 pro
Spektrum DX8

Hobbies in the hills have the Phoenix Sim reasonably cheap (comes with a USB lead that plugs into the DX6i) & our flying field is available to download from within our website. A very realistic Sim for both planes & helis, what better way to pre-learn to fly our field. Many of our guys use Phoenix, not just learners, a great way to warm up the thumbs after a period of flying absence.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/usb-2-0-alm...ngle-51480

Very happy with mine and it's only $20 including postage plugs straight into you TX and comes with Pheonix as well

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

U d man Jas.... U d man !~!

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

Just be careful with DealExtreme.
I ordered one of these from them when I lost my original usb adapter.
After waiting for 2 weeks and nothing arriving I contacted them to find out
order status and was told that they had none in stock.
Would have been nice if they had notified me instead of just taking my
money.
Worked ok in the end as I found my original adapter and canceled my order.
They refunded my money no problems.

Jet Teng L39(Breitling)
Scratchbuilt F14 Tomcat(Pukin Dogs)
Vector X
Eflite F86 Sabre(Taz Tiger)
Qantas Airbus A380(Nancy-Bird Walton)
Boeing 737-800
ProEDF F16
Falcon 120(Gas Turbine)
Fly Fly F100 Super Sabre
Pheonix Tiger 6
VQ Models P61 Night Fighter
CY Models FW190

Exactly the same thing happened to me too, PJ, with the same outcome. Not only are they happily flogging pirated software, they can't even ensure they have the stolen materials actually at hand before they fence them on! A class act.

I'm ashamed to admit that I attempted to deal with them (in a heated moment when I was browned-off with Phoenix for being slack with updates).

Steve Murray

ohhh well , i ordered mine on the 7th and on the 23rd got an e'mail its been shipped , expected 21 days from the 23rd . i cant wait to get mine . i wonder if it has a STINGER 64 on it . Wink

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Hmm.. Thanks.

still waiting .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .