Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Free to a good home - Westinghouse upright refrigerator

Had this for about 10 years, still works perfectly but it didn't fit in with the newly re-modelled kitchen. If you want it, it's yours - I'll only hang on to it until the end of the week though - after that, it's going into a skip if not wanted (it's getting in the way). Bring over a ute or van and I'll help you load it.
I live within a few hundred yards of the field, email me stevem@eng.uts.edu.au if you want it and I'll give you directions and arrange a time.

Steve Murray

I've been thinking about getting one of these Steve, but how big is the ESC and where the hell do the wings plug in .
Will I need to get a heavy model licence for the sucker??? BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

I'll take it if nobody is desperate for a fridge, been looking for a second fridge for the garage for a while.

Any objections/takers fellow members???

Dynam Pitts 12 EPO
Eflite Advance 25e
HK P-51D Mustang
3D Reaktor
Pitts Python S12 EP 54inch EPO
Kinetic 800

Decathlon EP 62.6inch
Stinger 64 EDF
Spektrum DX6i (mode 1)

Thanks Gazz and Pete - but it looks like Jonathan (Corsair_pilot) will take it. He emailed me earlier today and dropped by to check it over on his way home from work.

Steve Murray

Thanks Steve.
Will come in handy. We will see you again on Wednesday

(05-03-2012, 05:39 PM)yarrumevets Wrote:  Thanks Gazz and Pete - but it looks like Jonathan (Corsair_pilot) will take it. He emailed me earlier today and dropped by to check it over on his way home from work.

no probs, if it needed by some else, its theirs.

Dynam Pitts 12 EPO
Eflite Advance 25e
HK P-51D Mustang
3D Reaktor
Pitts Python S12 EP 54inch EPO
Kinetic 800

Decathlon EP 62.6inch
Stinger 64 EDF
Spektrum DX6i (mode 1)

(05-03-2012, 03:38 PM)gbanger Wrote:  I've been thinking about getting one of these Steve, but how big is the ESC and where the hell do the wings plug in .

What Hacker motor are you planning for that bad boy Gaz? Smile

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr>
<td>
<span title="No longer arboreally challenged!">Parkzone Stinson SR-10 </span>
Extra-300S EPP
<del>F-18 Blue Angels 64mm EDF</del>
<span title="Why won't it die?!">HK Mini Cessna EPO</span>
Spektrum DX6i - Mode 1</td>
<td valign=top>
Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro
E-Flite UMX BEAST
SRL Index
CloudsFly / AXN Floater
"2x6" basla/ply kit built glider
SBach 1000mm</td>
<td valign=top>
Skyartec Cessna 182 (small UAV)
UAV-168 (bigger UAV)
<span title="2nd-hand; rebuild on-hold">"BigBoy" Hugin (biggest UAV)</span>
<span title="For invading small countries">X-8 flying wing</span></td>
</tr></table>

I just bought a brand new fridge this afternoon. Properly like your new one Steve.
So we have one to get rid of too, same one but not working too well.
Ten years ago we raced at the Orange Club and most of the guys worked at Electrolux making them . Guess there all out of work now.
srl

Yes Steve - it's "fridge buying season"!
I'm going to be constructing an aeromodelling shed out the back yard and it will have a beer fridge in it, but won't have room for the full-sized item - a small bar-fridge model will have to do.

Steve Murray

Also good for keeping the glue.
I have a small toaster oven only ever used for post curing. Claudio will know what that is.

srl

(06-03-2012, 09:04 PM)srl Wrote:  Also good for keeping the glue.
I have a small toaster oven only ever used for post curing. Claudio will know what that is.

srl

That's an innovative Use for a toaster !!
I usually post cure things in the car parked in the sun on a hot day.
Works great for bigger things like wings

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

By the way Jonathan - I forgot to mention that the fridge should be stood upright and left for 8 hours for the refrigerant gases to settle before switching it on! This is because we transported the thing lying on its side.

Steve Murray