Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DSM2 6channel microlite reciever

I just found a Spektrum DSM2 6-channel microlite receiver(AR6110) in my box of stuff. I bought it last year sometime, but really don't need it at the moment. Already have a few others lying around. Pins are on the side.

Brand new unopened packet. $45 (can't remember how much I paid for it but I think it was around this)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

even throw the wife in for free.... !

(24-01-2012, 04:38 PM)Panspermian Wrote:  even throw the wife in for free.... !

Hi mate. No need to throw the wife in, I'm sure she will not appreciated it.
I have 5 original specktrum RX I use in my bigger planes and 15+ orange 6 channels in my smaller foamies. You know the orange ones are less than $10 and perform the same.

Is it marked DSMX or Just DSM2?
I'll offer you $30 if you really just want to get rid of it.

If you fly spektrum don't sell it, you will use it eventually.

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

Hey George, I'm pretty sure I paid around the $50-60 for it and yeah I'm sure I would use it eventually so, if I can't sell it for $45, I'll hang on to it. I use these in HK foam planes, nothing too expensive 'cause I don't trust the range.

I know the HK orange ones are cheap, but just never had the guts to try them.

This is the real deal, DSM2.

No problem, I reallly don't need anymore at the moment, so I just made an offer. You would have paid anything $60-$80 at a hobby shop. Off ebay you can get them for $35-$50 but are they real! thats the hard part. If spektrum made these in $20-$25 most of us will buy more.

I have used the orange RX for more than 2 years and I can tell you I fly over 500m without an issue. With the extension/satalite I had planes almost 1 Km up. Never had any issue until I bought my DX8 (DSMX technology) which had problems with DSM2 backwards compatibility on all DSM2 type recievers orange and even specktrum ones.I had the DX8 replaced recently with a brand new one from a new batch and so far its all is good now.

for small foamies you cannot go past the HK organge RX. especilly when I have 20+ planes that size and don't want to switch and bind RX all the time.

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano