Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Does anyone have Thread ?

Just Finished Repairing Fms Mustang and all Ready to maiden again Tommorow But i Need a Prop For It

Long Shot 4 Blade fms Prop blades or 14 x ? two blade

As i was Hoping to give it another go on Sunday

Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Sorry mate - I've not got anything like that.
By the way Steve, this guy is the top-notch supplier for FMS parts if you're interested ...

http://www.pw-rc.com/

Philip offers very good sales service. On the left of his homepage, you'll see "Categories" and his FMS plane parts are in that list. I've dealt with him once before and can recommend him.

Also, for anyone else who might be interested - he's selling the A6M Zero airframe-only for US $139 which is a great price for a large handsome model. The only problem would be postage from Hong Kong which wouldn't be cheap for a reasonably large box.

Steve Murray

I've used Philip at pw-rc.com a number of times.
He has very reasonable freight prices and his service is excellent.
I've ordered stuff from him on a weekend and had it delivered by following weekend.
Highly recommend.

Jet Teng L39(Breitling)
Scratchbuilt F14 Tomcat(Pukin Dogs)
Vector X
Eflite F86 Sabre(Taz Tiger)
Qantas Airbus A380(Nancy-Bird Walton)
Boeing 737-800
ProEDF F16
Falcon 120(Gas Turbine)
Fly Fly F100 Super Sabre
Pheonix Tiger 6
VQ Models P61 Night Fighter
CY Models FW190

Thanks guys for the heads up, i put a 13x8 2 blade for a maiden Tommorow if the weather is ok to fly, and order the Stock blades for next weekend

I return my remarks regarding the Fms Mustang as I just found out the cog is 110mm back not 60mm i first thought which makes a big difference as the battery now actually sits in the front not below canopy. Oh well i shall read the instructions next time i do a PNF. (nose Heavy Now)

Though i still feel that the fms could make there planes a lot better build wise,as they do look the part.

Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile