Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wife For Sale

For sale, one wife, 3months married, 30y.o, can't do much.... talks alot, good for parties and social gatherings. Starting price, 1 long neck of VB, might consider a stubbie.....

Hey buddy, I talked about possibly dying mowing in the heat, how would a 57yo guy survive a 30yo woman.

So if someone here put up the asking price, how are you going to tell your wife you just sold her on the internet for one bottle of VB? I can see pain in your future.

Sounds like there might well be pain the present or even other places as well. Smile

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

aaaaahahahahahhahahaha someone with my sense of humour . my wife recently asked me if we could sell her ford fpv GT . after hittting the roof in detest . i smile came upon my face . i could put the car for sale at 25K , OR 19K INC THE WIFE . HEHE .
BUT HEY i'm coming up 20 years married , 3months married OMG !!!! I MIGHT CONSIDER A TRADE FOR 3 MONTHS OR SO . do you have a lot of money in your bank account , mines high maintenence .
. partying - what does that mean i'm used to being solace . ahahahahaha .
you'll be right mate . make the most of your missus . she sounds like a good fun gal . and you will live longer , remember the single guys put themselves in lots of trouble every week LOL .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Gday Aaron

You may wish to try and add some "performance" before putting your wife up for sale.
May I suggest a bigger LiPo? (Much bigger)
or
Prop up.
or
Will her firewall take a Scorpion motor?
Perhaps set ESC timing to high?

Cheers
Rob B

throw some more volts at her maybe her kv is too low.. :P

Jet Teng BAE Hawk 2010 Demo Team
Sapac Blue Arrows Hawk
ESM Texan II / 35cc Gasser
PRO-EDF Composite F16
HK 450 Heli
Seagull PC-9
Parkzone Habu
Falcon 120 (Prepping for Kingtech K100 turbine )
Spektrum DX6i

I'll even throw in some earplugs....

Sounds like you have been a naughty boy. Did you buy "another" plane? Smile

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

(04-01-2012, 04:00 PM)Panspermian Wrote:  Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

You don't tell your wife the prices do you? My Logo only cost a few hundred dollars you know Wink . I suppose that's why my wife annoys me by referring to it as a "toy". If only she knew Shock.

G'day Dave

A very valid point there mate. You have to shop around a bit to get great deals.
Gazz practically gave airwolf away and Darrens last sale was so freaking cheap it was almost irresponsible.
Keirans red hot HK specials are also world class bargains most of the time.
I suggest Aaron that you bite the bullet and get yourself a Logo like Dave's, I spotted them at KMart for a mere $250 bind and fly.

Cheers
Rob b

I would take her off your hands Arron,
but I already have one and I think they would be too similar. Smile
Have you thought of spliting her up and maybe selling for spare parts?? Smile

Jet Teng L39(Breitling)
Scratchbuilt F14 Tomcat(Pukin Dogs)
Vector X
Eflite F86 Sabre(Taz Tiger)
Qantas Airbus A380(Nancy-Bird Walton)
Boeing 737-800
ProEDF F16
Falcon 120(Gas Turbine)
Fly Fly F100 Super Sabre
Pheonix Tiger 6
VQ Models P61 Night Fighter
CY Models FW190

Gee whizz mate..............you're almost competing with the Kardashians!!
Three months?????????? Bet a bit of proper "running in" is in order!!Biggrin

Smile