Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bob's Easy Fly

Hi Karen the terminals on my battery need changing, which ones do I need?,
the ones on the Speed control as well as the charger do not fit the ones on the batteries so they need to be changed.

So far, I have glued the tale on and, I am going to buy some Velcro to attach the receiver and batteries in the model. I guess Velcro is the right way?.

Also need a little advised on fitting the linkages, to the servo?.

Kind regards, Bob H..

I'm assuming you mean me, You will need some Dean's plugs to match your charger/plane. You can get them at any Hobbystore for a few $$. Be very careful not to short circuit the battery when removing the old terminals. If in doubt, let us know and I'm sure one of us can help out. Double sided tape or sticky velcro is a good place to start for sticking batteries, receivers in planes.

Hi Bob
I think you were after Kieran but this may help you.
I think your Easy Glider is very similar to my Speedy Glider, this is how i have setup my control gear and horn setup, i hope this helps.
The Lipo i found slides into hole at rear of front section to get the center of gravity right, or you may have difficulty balancing plane.
(This is one of the reasons my speed controller sits just above all gear for perfect balance as well its big 50amp)
I have currently using dean connects but will be changing over to new Hobby king style in near future

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Hi ,Kieran & Kizza42.To start with very big apologies Kieran, The calling you Karen?

I am going to call into Burke's hobby in Parramatta and collect some battery terminals is there a particular plug. I need to ask for?,

Yes, there is a spot for the battery in my easy fly model it appears that there are received sits under the battery, and both the battery and the receiver, directly under the wing I am assuming that is the point of balance?,

Weather permitting, I will bring down the glider on Saturday,

Kind regards, Bob H.

Deans plugs is what you are after. You'll probably have better luck, service and pricing at Hobby Town in Prospect:

SHOP 3 PROSPECT SHOPPING VILLAGE,
1 Aldgate ST,
Prospect, NSW 2148

Telephone
(02) 9896 3277

Hi. Kieran What days, will you be down to the field? As I need your assistance to set up the radio, I think the Model is now ready to fly??.

I am still all too solar. Two of the Dean plugs on the batteries but I will do that, on either Thursday or Friday.

Regards, Bob H .

Gday Bob

If Kieran is not around I would be more than happy to get you sorted out and in the air.
I have a DX7 and also have flown/ owned an ST360 so I know how they go together.
I would have helped you out when we spoke last weekend however did not know Kieran was not going to be down at the field. Sorry for not getting you going on that day!!

Cheers
Rob Byrnes