Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scale Fuselage Hughes 500

Boy, this would be a great scale fuse for the Logo. It is one big fuse when you see how small the Logo frame is when mounted inside (..and the Logo ain't small). It adds slightly over 1kg (3.9kg becomes 5.0kg AUW) and measures 500mm from the skids to the top of the main shaft. Hi res images on the link

http://shop.mikado-heli.de/LOGO-Scale/Hu...k_mikado_e&SessionId=&a=catalog&t=5378&c=5381&p=5381

Video below to prove you can still fly it like you stole it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U552fi2UEpQ

Nice looking fuse Dave. But why would someone want a scale fuse and then not fly it scale-like?........just sayin' Smile

3 Useless things for a Pilot:
Air above you, Air in the tanks, Runway behind you.

EFLIGHT Blade 400, Inside a Jet Ranger Fuse
HK 500GT, Inside an EC-135 Fuse
ALIGN Trex 600
Durafly Spitfire
DX6i
Blade MCPx
Mavic  2 Pro

(03-09-2011, 09:58 PM)brotherblonde Wrote:  ... why would someone want a scale fuse and then not fly it scale-like?...
Good point Andrew - looks a bit odd. Also applies to fixed wing too of course!

Steve Murray

The pilot Kyle Dahl id is a Mikado factory team pilot. I would bet he didn't pay for the scale fuse (maybe didn't build it either) and he is also at a large event with spectators. That's the 3D coming out. He doesn't fly "scale" that I have seen, he is just showing off the ability of the model (and his abilities of course) - and ticking off the scale guys it would seem. Wink

You won't see one on my heli. Too expensive.

Fair enough Dave. I love watching you do your 3D stuff........almost as much as love doing it myself! Smile

So I'm glad you are sticking to it. Smile

ALIGN Trex 600
Durafly Spitfire
DX6i
Blade MCPx
Mavic  2 Pro

Thanks BB. You should see the new machine. I have a new heli lined up for you. One you can pack in your bag next time you go to work Wink . Lots of fun for a micro and surprisingly agile.

Cool. Is it the Eflite MCX thingy?

ALIGN Trex 600
Durafly Spitfire
DX6i
Blade MCPx
Mavic  2 Pro

(07-09-2011, 11:08 PM)brotherblonde Wrote:  Cool. Is it the Eflite MCX thingy?

mCPx - Yes. You are mode 2 so when you get back to the field again, take mine for a fly and see what you think.