Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

anyone got an old F-27C stryker they'd like to sell?

Crashed my Stryker into the trees last week and missing parts of the wing and other parts of the plane. Sorry to see as it was one of my favourite planes. Anyone got a second hand Stryker C modified or stock standard that they might want to sell?

Yes, not a good day for Strykers with Steve B putting his in to the sharp edge of the power-line staunchon at high speed. Ouch! I think the motor is still bouncing down the road (somewhere).

(12-07-2011, 07:23 PM)SteadyEddy Wrote:  Crashed my Stryker into the trees last week and missing parts of the wing and other parts of the plane. Sorry to see as it was one of my favourite planes. Anyone got a second hand Stryker C modified or stock standard that they might want to sell?

Eddy

Its a shame i trashed my old frame i could have gave you that dirt cheap but then i guess i wouldn't of got the Stryker Q.

Unfortunately i only have one spare Stryker Frame from a few that i imported cheap a while back, Stryker c will be hard to come by now days especially with the new Stryker Q coming in now they may stop production all together as the Stryker Q is suppose to be the kinks Iron out model.

I will be keen to get some Bodies of the Q if they become available and Cheap, even another c if there still available. as there an easy build Plane from Frame.

I Still Have some Skyfun Funjets if your Interested
For sale link below
http://forum.rcflyingclub.com/showthread.php?tid=86

Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(12-07-2011, 11:04 PM)samste Wrote:  
(12-07-2011, 07:23 PM)SteadyEddy Wrote:  Crashed my Stryker into the trees last week and missing parts of the wing and other parts of the plane. Sorry to see as it was one of my favourite planes. Anyone got a second hand Stryker C modified or stock standard that they might want to sell?

Eddy

Its a shame i trashed my old frame i could have gave you that dirt cheap but then i guess i wouldn't of got the Stryker Q.

Unfortunately i only have one spare Stryker Frame from a few that i imported cheap a while back, Stryker c will be hard to come by now days especially with the new Stryker Q coming in now they may stop production all together as the Stryker Q is suppose to be the kinks Iron out model.

I will be keen to get some Bodies of the Q if they become available and Cheap, even another c if there still available. as there an easy build Plane from Frame.

I Still Have some Skyfun Funjets if your Interested
For sale link below
http://forum.rcflyingclub.com/showthread.php?tid=86

Steve Smile

Hi steve, thanks for the offer mate but not really into the Skyfun Funjets. Maybe when I do my Tax return I might consider getting a Stryker-Q Cheers mate Smile

Go the Stryker-Q !!