Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another one on the way
Tongue 

I have been considering my next addition to the fleet. I have now placed on order a Mikado Logo 600.

The Trex500 FBL is flying absolutely fantastic but I have fancied a larger heli for some time. Had my heart set on a Logo. Almost went for the Logo 500 but shifted to the 600 so future aspirations were covered. The L600 is one very nice unit.

Initially I will run it with 6S battery and flybarless set-up (V-bar). I will run at 6S for a while with Scorpion 4025-1100 motor before moving to 10S "powerhouse" set-up.

Can't wait! When it arrives, it will be time to pass around the cigars!! I promise in advance to do a build thread.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYOlOcFwDEQ

Shocked 

(27-03-2011, 06:49 PM)Skidz Wrote:  I have been considering my next addition to the fleet. I have now placed on order a Mikado Logo 600.

The Trex500 FBL is flying absolutely fantastic but I have fancied a larger heli for some time. Had my heart set on a Logo. Almost went for the Logo 500 but shifted to the 600 so future aspirations were covered. The L600 is one very nice unit.

Initially I will run it with 6S battery and flybarless set-up (V-bar). I will run at 6S for a while with Scorpion 4025-1100 motor before moving to 10S "powerhouse" set-up.

Can't wait! When it arrives, it will be time to pass around the cigars!! I promise in advance to do a build thread.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYOlOcFwDEQ

Wow Looks like an AWSOME machine !!
I can't believe some of those maneuvers it was pulling in that video
Almost tied my eyeballs in a knot ToungeWiredShock

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Congratulations, "Dad".

When is your new baby due??

3 Useless things for a Pilot:
Air above you, Air in the tanks, Runway behind you.

EFLIGHT Blade 400, Inside a Jet Ranger Fuse
HK 500GT, Inside an EC-135 Fuse
ALIGN Trex 600
Durafly Spitfire
DX6i
Blade MCPx
Mavic  2 Pro

That guy on the demo certainly showed his ability to throw an obviously manoeverable machine around. Unfortunately to my untrained eye, it just ;ooked like it was out of control & readyto crash most of the time. That aside, a truly impressive piece of machinery.

"Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price."
Amelia Earhart

E-flite Apprentice WS 1475 (the best trainer) Thumbup
Parkzone P-47D Thumbup Thunderbolt & T-28 Trojan Thumbup
E-flite Eratix 3D 25e Thumbup Thumbup
E-flite Extra 300 3D indoor flier
E-flite Rhapsody Balsa biplane - on repair bench
Super N Cheaper Edge 540. under build
SRL Extra 330 3D depron profile plane

Spektrum DX6i & DX8

Back to belt driven tail though? Frown

Andrew - thanks. "Baby" arrived last Monday. Picked it up whilst in Melb.

Kizza - yes, belt drive. The only option on the Mikado helis. Prefer TT but there isn't a choice.

Just need to look up another forum site where there is a thread on sneaking new helis in to the house without the wife knowing. I can't really say I got a new canopy for the current heli as the new canopy consumes my 500 so that aint going to work.

A photo of the the canopy against the 500