Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Phoenix online sessions

(04-03-2012, 07:01 PM)secant0give Wrote:  I couldn't join your session 'cause I didn't have the same version
So I updated it and when I looked back the Session was gone so I started another
lol

I'm Back but cannot join to you as you have a more updated version now
Updating at moment will join shortly

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Steve B, Jason and I are in now. Attempting Yak combat - it's getting expensive in here.

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr>
<td>
<span title="No longer arboreally challenged!">Parkzone Stinson SR-10 </span>
Extra-300S EPP
<del>F-18 Blue Angels 64mm EDF</del>
<span title="Why won't it die?!">HK Mini Cessna EPO</span>
Spektrum DX6i - Mode 1</td>
<td valign=top>
Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro
E-Flite UMX BEAST
SRL Index
CloudsFly / AXN Floater
"2x6" basla/ply kit built glider
SBach 1000mm</td>
<td valign=top>
Skyartec Cessna 182 (small UAV)
UAV-168 (bigger UAV)
<span title="2nd-hand; rebuild on-hold">"BigBoy" Hugin (biggest UAV)</span>
<span title="For invading small countries">X-8 flying wing</span></td>
</tr></table>

Great fun, kept getting called away tho'
nice to see that the virtual field is at least dry

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

i'm online with laser combat t28 only plane

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

See you soon! ...

Steve Murray

Hey Claudio, thanks for the tip. With my semi-beginner standard of flying, any attempt at flying the 3D planes in 3D fashion on Phoenix only ever resulted in white knuckles holding the tx, endless crashes & shortlived persistance at trying to prop hang etc. Slowing the simulation speed to 50% (inside Phoenix's program setup) has allowed me to finally achieve a prop hang. Will now practice more & gradually increase simulation speed as also suggested. Who knows, one day I might even be able to do it for real (have an E-flite ultra micro extra 300 awaiting our next lidcombe session)

Online Now For a little while, anyone interested

Prcac Session, laser combat

v.4.0.k

Steve

i have 50Hz eyes . had to quit .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Lol

Was a bit of Fun Balloon popping, Laser combat is a lot harder.

Planning to host a session again Tonight for all who are Interested or i join whichever.

Steve

I was having a go at flying FPV with the new 3D landscapes
I wonder if we can fly lazer combat or bust baloons in that mode ???

Smile

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

A recent update of my Phoenix has given me the Phoenix 4 version.

As a result PRCAC Field has been lost.Could someone please let me know how to reload it.

Thanks

Victor

Smile

You should be able to reload it from here Victor.

Just Download and extract to your Programs Folder, Phoenix Folder,Resources, enviroment.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-f36c9b65.html

Cheers Gazz

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

Heh Gazz The Deuces Wild Flies Well on The phoenix Biggrin

Possiblly we can get a Prcac Meet on Phoenix late arvo or Tonight ? Whos Keen

(16-06-2012, 02:34 PM)gbanger Wrote:  You should be able to reload it from here Victor.

Just Download and extract to your Programs Folder, Phoenix Folder,Resources, enviroment.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-f36c9b65.html

Cheers Gazz
Thanks plenty Gazz!!

BiggrinBiggrin

Smile

Online for a bit now and will be Online later Tonight for a long Session

Steve

I just hosted a session with the latest version and it was a lot of fun. I told everyone next time to have their MAAA cards ready.
It did crash (the program) after a hour with about 6 people on it.
srl