Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lipo's anyone??

Hi Guys,

Been away a little waiting for my membership, to hard to go to field and not be able to fly. Anyway, got a few high discharge LIPO I bought after some late-night, Jim Beam fueled Hobby-king sessions, that I don't really need.

Will post pics later -

Zippy 3S 2200mah, 30C. XT60 Connector.
Rhino 3S 1350mah, 30C. XT60 Connector.

Offer me a bit less than HK prices and their yours. Unused. Just charged once. (( Please balance and check b4 use - anything wrong money back of course ))

Can't wait to get into it this year!! Happy New Year to all the crew. Thumbup

Rob
Belt CP 3D - CNC Head + Tail Leet
Various Co-Axial choppers micro to large Smile

Gday Rob

I'll take these off your hands, I have no idea what they are worth. When I have a spare mo I'll repost with a fair and formal offer, just resovling a mass disaster here at work. As a roughtimate would 95% of purchase price be amenable to you?

Cheers
Rob B

Hi Rob,

SOLD. I can meet ya at field.

Rhino = http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...oduct=7658
Zippy = http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...oduct=7635 (but with 'high discharge stickering with 30C in red type.'

Rob

Gday Rob

Ok, disaster resolved. Anyone want to work in Risk Management, I now have a spare seat in my team?

Calcs as per the below, RBA USD/AUD rate is 0.9877 as at 1245 18/01/11

*0.9877 *0.95
$15.73
$17.70
$33.43 $33.02 $31.37

Balance as calculated is 31.37 for the two batteries, will round to $32.00 as the 'high discharge stickering with 30C in red type.' has got to be worth something.

Too easy!

Cheers
Rob B

Hire me, Rob, I can definitely say when something seems risky! If anything, am happy to bring you coffee, will probably pay better than here Wink

Other Rob,

Email me and we'll get your membership stuff sorted, the club website has been updated with half year prices.

Gday KV

Hmmm, an interesting offer. I can just see it, mini swifts in the boardroom, Ipad controlled UAV's in the hallways, 450 heli in the kitchen................
Mein gott...I see utter chaos Smile

Cheers
Rob B

Hi Rob,

Currently 12pm on Saturday. Didn't make field today due to family issues. Going to try again Sunday.
I'm happy with $30 for the two batteries. I also studied Risk Management and will work for you if I can fly my co-axial mini chopper in office!

>> K.V - I will email you shortly to arrange my MUCH anticipated membership, thanks for your update :-)

Rob

Gday Rob

Sorry to have missed you on the weekend, will give you a call a bit later when the coffee has kicked in and my brain is working.

Cheers
Rob B