Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Model Flight Stuff

Sent an e-mail to modelflight in which I included:
- their "Modelflight: Order Completed - 31168" e-mail to me which comfirmed "Billing and Shipping Information" for the previously mentioned order of 3 planes
- the shipping invoice for John's Magic .32 Pylon Racer Model Plane only.
asking for investigation of the shortfall of 2 planes.
I received a response which stated "On checking your order it seems that some of the products you requested had already sold out during the flash sale"
On checking my Visa account, I fortunately am able to confirm that only the cost of the Magic was deducted from my account even though it was not what I had paid during the order.
Good news I dont have to chase a refund for Franks & my order.
Better news is John's plane was delivered free of shipping costs even though less than $200.
Bad news. Frank & I miss out on 2 nice planes at a good price. Tis a shame they cant update the stock levels before this frustration happens. Or at least not confirm an order that they cant or wont deliver.

What a bunch of braindead fu#&@n maggots!!!
Maybe next time these retards deciede to have a flash sale .... they actually check stock levels prior to making offers that cannot be fulfilled

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

(07-01-2013, 08:50 PM)Flying fisho Wrote:  Sent an e-mail to modelflight in which I included:
- their "Modelflight: Order Completed - 31168" e-mail to me which comfirmed "Billing and Shipping Information" for the previously mentioned order of 3 planes
- the shipping invoice for John's Magic .32 Pylon Racer Model Plane only.
asking for investigation of the shortfall of 2 planes.
I received a response which stated "On checking your order it seems that some of the products you requested had already sold out during the flash sale"
On checking my Visa account, I fortunately am able to confirm that only the cost of the Magic was deducted from my account even though it was not what I had paid during the order.
Good news I dont have to chase a refund for Franks & my order.
Better news is John's plane was delivered free of shipping costs even though less than $200.
Bad news. Frank & I miss out on 2 nice planes at a good price. Tis a shame they cant update the stock levels before this frustration happens. Or at least not confirm an order that they cant or wont deliver.

Wayne i feel bad for you , you went the extra mile at your expense to help out some others and simplify an order , and this happens . NOT TO WORRY CHUM . THANKS FOR TRYING , atleast they didnt bill you for the lot . i still wouldve paid though , so thanks for your honesty too .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Bugger, hadn't thought of dudding you Frank Shock . Oh well, I suppose honesty is the best policy Icon_twisted
On a serious note, I belong to a club which has provided me with friendship & much help along the way. I do not mind providing a little help in return. What goes around, normally comes around.
Looks like I continue my search in my venture for bigger planes at a reasonable cost.