Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tx did not work after updating elrs firmware

(03-09-2023, 11:22 PM)caffeine Wrote:  Hrmm, I had a similar set of symptoms when I tried 'loan model' with Dirk at the flying field yesterday.

The 'loan' appeared to work properly, Dirk's radio indicated that the connection to my receiver was good and we were getting telemetry, but no response from the sticks.

Possibly because he flies mode 2 and I fly mode 1, the sticks may have been well out of the appropriate range.

On the point of the cheapest ELRS radio, I'm very interested in the Radiomaster pocket when it becomes available here. $110 for a fully featured but smaller 16ch ELRS radio!
I have been testing my Tx12 after the edgetx firmware update, everything is now working perfectly with my 5 elrs planes. I find the audio on the tx12 is improved with new soundcard files, it sounds better than on my tx16s, and there are some software and display screen improvements. I am postponing my elrs firmware update to a later date...

Messages In This Thread
Tx did not work after updating elrs firmware - by greggold - 03-09-2023, 04:40 PM
RE: Tx did not work after updating elrs firmware - by caffeine - 03-09-2023, 11:22 PM
RE: Tx did not work after updating elrs firmware - by greggold - 04-09-2023, 06:02 PM
RE: Tx did not work after updating elrs firmware - by caffeine - 04-09-2023, 06:46 PM