Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For Sale Cheap DSM2 BNF Plane

I ended up doing a mass cleaning and Thrown a lot of Stuff that i Think was not worth while to anyone and kept what was worthwhile, but i decided to keep and quickly finish an old project off that i was doing a long time ago.

I have Up For Sale never Flown will maiden on Saturday to Make Sure it Flies Prior To Selling a Cheap Plane converted to Brush less and 4 channel
Elevator, Rudder, Ailerons.
Complete With Hobby king Dsm2 Spectrum Rx and 1 x 1500ma 3s lipo.

Just Need your Own TX and away You Go.

I'm Hoping IT Flies Well, as it never flew good on nimh Batteries with only elevator and rudder.

The Wing was Freebies i got that they used for packing my Funjets when delivered and were cut, which i re-glued and fitted servos and gave a quick coat of Paint.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...duct=12586&Product_Name=DSM2_Compatible_Parkflyer_2.4Ghz_Receiver (RX worth $20 AU in itself Then u Have ESC 40amp, Motor, Lipo etc)

Only $60-00

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(16-09-2010, 06:02 PM)samste Wrote:  I ended up doing a mass cleaning and Thrown a lot of Stuff that i Think was not worth while to anyone and kept what was worthwhile, but i decided to keep and quickly finish an old project off that i was doing a long time ago.

I have Up For Sale never Flown will maiden on Saturday to Make Sure it Flies Prior To Selling a Cheap Plane converted to Brush less and 4 channel
Elevator, Rudder, Ailerons.
Complete With Hobby king Dsm2 Spectrum Rx and 1 x 1500ma 3s lipo.

Just Need your Own TX and away You Go.

I'm Hoping IT Flies Well, as it never flew good on nimh Batteries with only elevator and rudder.

The Wing was Freebies i got that they used for packing my Funjets when delivered and were cut, which i re-glued and fitted servos and gave a quick coat of Paint.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...duct=12586&Product_Name=DSM2_Compatible_Parkflyer_2.4Ghz_Receiver (RX worth $20 AU in itself Then u Have ESC 40amp, Motor, Lipo etc)

Only $60-00

Hey Steve,

Good offer. Would this be an OK trainer? If you think it suitable to me and learning to fly.. Then I will take it..! Sold..! (Have a Yak 54 from HobbyKing on way and read after.. no good for beginners. Oh well, lesson learned, read first, BUY LATER)

Rob
Belt CP 3D - CNC Head + Tail Leet
Various Co-Axial choppers micro to large Smile

Heh Whats the link for Yak, it may be OK, i Guess it comes down to what you feel comfortable with and experience level and what you can afford.
My Thinking The Plane I'm Selling should behave very similar to the Island Hopper i have which i found great to learn on and cheap if you Destroy it, as the parts inside are normally reusable,Flight Characteristics should be very similar as its same motor setup etc, But May be a lot lighter which I may need to adjust the cg a bit or just bigger lipo to correct for longer flight Times but will see when i give it a Fly.

Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Hey Steve..

Sounds good. If it is similar to the Island Hopper then it would basically be perfect to learn on from what I heard of the Hopper.
I am a complete beginner in 'fixed wing' so cheap is prob best.

Link to YAK 54 - http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...duct=13451&Product_Name=HobbyKing_YAK_54_Brushless_EPO_Plug-n-Fly (Which everywhere I look says no good for beginners Frown )

WISH I could be there for testing this weekend but I'm away Icon_evil
Let me know how it all goes, I am still keen to buy it, it sounds suited to what I need.

Rob

Hi Stephen,

The Gods are working against me I swear.. I have to be in QLD this weekend now, so can't come down on the coming weekend.. Icon_evil Icon_evil

Would you be interested in a mid-week purchase, so I could CASH you up so you can spend it on new toys?? Provided it's still available for $60 right?

I am in Winston Hills and would be happy to work to whatever you want. If you do happen to be going past this area just let me know as the door is always open..

Will wait to hear from ya..

Thanks,

Rob

(20-09-2010, 01:11 PM)SydRob Wrote:  Hi Stephen,

The Gods are working against me I swear.. I have to be in QLD this weekend now, so can't come down on the coming weekend.. Icon_evil Icon_evil

Would you be interested in a mid-week purchase, so I could CASH you up so you can spend it on new toys?? Provided it's still available for $60 right?

I am in Winston Hills and would be happy to work to whatever you want. If you do happen to be going past this area just let me know as the door is always open..

Thanks,

(20-09-2010, 06:44 PM)samste Wrote:  
(20-09-2010, 01:11 PM)SydRob Wrote:  Hi Stephen,

Gday Rob
I Tested the Plane and was not impressed with its Flying Characteristics as it was not a easy plane to fly bad control characteristics and cog was way out and don't think it would be a good plane as a trainer.
I have gutted the plane of its worthy parts as fixing cog will not make the plane fly better.
However i am thinking of selling the hopper as i have a new project on hand and extra money would be nice.
I reckon next time you come down have a fly of hopper and see if you like it, and i might have decided by then to put it up for sale or not.
Steve Smile

Thanks,