Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Man hit by an RC plane.

That looked like a big hit

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

(12-07-2022, 11:17 AM)carlou Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/100004610580272...999918084/

He should've turned off head tracking Rofl

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

Yeah you might say struck by lightning?? Smile

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

The guy was outside the safety fence area not sure what he was doing there but is a reminder of of our safety protocols need to be followed.

(15-07-2022, 11:35 AM)BOB Wrote:  The guy was outside the safety fence area not sure what he was doing there but is a reminder of of our safety protocols need to be followed.

When I slowed down the film it looked like he was flying. I think you can see his Transmitter in his hand as he falls to the ground