Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Roadmap to Recovery for NSW - 80%

We might be back flying soon if we are categorized as Community Sports

Source:
https://thepulse.org.au/2021/09/27/covid...UavydmFiFU

Important to keep an eye on the guidance from Committee, State Association & Insurers, just because there is an announcement somewhere doesn't automatically mean that the field can open up.

Agree.

NSW flying towards 80 per cent double dose target

Stay tuned on the final announcement from Paramatta council.

Hi members and visitors

I walked in to Mccoy from the Toongabbie side and council was there preparing the field for us.

For members I've just written the new gate code on all the new MAAA cards.
Until December your vaccination status will have to be checked when you enter Mccoy park and when receiving your new membership card by a committee member. Once members have received their card they will only have to show that(or tell us the new gate code) on future visits. Being a gathering out of the way we can expect a visit by authorities during the next month, so always have your Gov proof of vaccination with you.

The above procedures were advised at the latest association meeting, I was also made clear to clubs that what we do is NOT exercise.

In December we are hoping that Vax checking will no longer be needed and we all can meet at the flying field.

Thanks
Stephen
club Sec

re: the new gate code on all the new MAAA cards

In the members only area of the forum, the gate code is posted, but it is the 2013 gate code. Can existing members be notified of the new code?

many thanks

Greg

(19-10-2021, 11:11 AM)greggold Wrote:  re: the new gate code on all the new MAAA cards

In the members only area of the forum, the gate code is posted, but it is the 2013 gate code. Can existing members be notified of the new code?

many thanks

Greg

Hi Greg,

members will be issued new gate code by committee member when sighting your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, as per my post regarding field reopening also found in members area.

Thanks,

j.