Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hobbyking Live at PEMAC

No doubt you are all aware that Pemac is hosting the Hobbyking Live Event again this year. Next Saturday, May 25th, 2019.

Great chance to see what's new from HK and also pick up cheap batteries etc.

Sausage Sizzle and drinks will be available plus a Coffee Cart.

Prizes, giveaways and an Auction at the end of displayed products.

Always a great day out, weather is looking good for the day.

So come along for a look or bring your cash for some great bargains.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

(18-05-2019, 01:56 PM)Chris Mc Wrote:  No doubt you are all aware that Pemac is hosting the Hobbyking Live Event again this year. Next Saturday, May 25th, 2019.

Great chance to see what's new from HK and also pick up cheap batteries etc.

Sausage Sizzle and drinks will be available plus a Coffee Cart.

Prizes, giveaways and an Auction at the end of displayed products.

Always a great day out, weather is looking good for the day.

So come along for a look or bring your cash for some great bargains.

Sounds awesome. I’ve never been to a Hobby King Live event, so super keen to check it out.

There is a registration entry on their events page, although other years registration was not checked nor was anything ever done with it. Is registration required, or is this just Hking collecting email addresses Smile -?-

Last year I got there a bit late, things were pretty much wrapped up before the stated end time. So better to get in early on the action ?! Smile

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

(20-05-2019, 04:07 PM)dfw Wrote:  There is a registration entry on their events page,  although other years registration was not checked nor was anything ever done with it. Is registration required, or is this just Hking collecting email addresses Smile  -?-

Last year I got there a bit late, things were pretty much wrapped up before the stated end time. So better to get in early on the action ?!  Smile

I can't see the point in pre registering. On the day, if you want to fly, which you're more than welcome too, you can register at the Pemac Marquee. All flyers must be registered and wear a wrist band. Weather is looking great and winds should be mild. Hopefully you can get there earlier this year.

Thanks Chris, Hking has my email already anyways Smile

Will make sure to bring something to fly this time. Cheers.

See you on Saturday !

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

PEMAC Open Day All Welcome

William Hart Day 2019!
Sunday the 3rd of November 2019.

Join in the festival of flight that is William Hart day!

Penrith Electric Model Aero Club celebrates the memory of William Ewart Hart Australia’s first powered aviator.

During this event we encourage all members of the RC aero community to join in the fun.

Flying starts at 8am with some amazing RC aerobatics and RC warbird displays. But this day is not just for the professionals, it’s for everyone who has the passion for RC flight.

With many flying events planned on the day including spot landing, limbo and air combat to name a few.

A BBQ lunch and drinks will be available plus much more.

A great day to fly, visit one of the best RC clubs in the Sydney basin and enjoy the community spirit of the RC hobby!

Please spread the word throughout your friends, RC clubs and the RC community to come and join in on the day.

If you have any questions about the event please feel free to contact the PEMAC committee via pemaccommittee@gmail.com
Or 0450030833

Looking forward to seeing the activities unfold and seeing many new faces within the RC community.

Team PEMAC.