Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RE; repairing FR SKY Taranis??????.

Hi guys, does anybody know where I can get my FR SKYTaranis??? Repairs, the trim tab on the throttle is stuck full up and can’t move it so if anybody knows who does repairs please let me know.

Hi guys, does anybody know where I can get my FR SKYTaranis??? Repairs, the trim tab on the throttle is stuck full up and can’t move it so if anybody knows who does repairs please let me know.

If you want Bob, I can look at it for you. I have a spare new trim tab here in my spares

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

thanks Todd much appreciated if you could fix it would be good. Haven't major difficulty with posting this post might notice that the text came out very small not sure why I'm normally type it in a word file and clipboard are then this time the text came out very small I had to then type it in the post itself to get it to work list I hope that's what's gonna happen.

PM sent to get your phone number

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

Hi Todd. Thanks very much mate but Jason b was down the field yesterday and was able to fix it I hope?, He took the back of and attached is the module and touched it and it started working not sure if there was some dirt or water in it but anyhow it’s working fine now so thanking you very much for helping much appreciated.

OK, no worries Bob